Cornerstone Entertainment

South Lake Tahoe, CA · View map

About Cornerstone Entertainment

Cornerstone Entertainment offers Lake Tahoe DJ, photo booth rental, and event services for any event you’re planning in Lake Tahoe, Sacramento, Reno, Northern California, and more. We want to make your event one everyone will remember!

Your wedding may be the biggest day of your life, and we will treat it as such. It’s why we prepare days for it. It’s why we show up so early. And it’s why we have never, ever no-showed.

We are fully mobile, able to provide music and entertainment services everywhere, even in remote locations. Cornerstone Entertainment also helps couples create ceremony and reception schedules. We offer the following services:

• Help with coordination and planning before the wedding
  • Music tailored entirely to your preferences
  • Professional announcements
  • Keeping your reception on schedule
  • Two sound systems (one for the ceremony and one for your reception)
  • Wireless microphones

55 Cornerstone Entertainment Reviews

Dennis
Dennis Hopkinson

Married on 08/09/2019

Drew Kondo -- highly recommend!!!

Drew Kondo was our DJ and I can't say enough positive things about him! He was extremely professional, adaptive, creative, and worked hard to get us what we wanted in DJing at our wedding. Thank you! Read more Drew Kondo was our DJ and I can't say enough positive things about him! He was extremely professional, adaptive, creative, and worked hard to get us what we wanted in DJing at our wedding. Thank you!

Kendell
Kendell

Married on 07/21/2019

Keeps the party going!

Getting a DJ was one of the first vendors I looked for when I began wedding planning because I didn’t want a mediocre one. I went through SO many reviews trying to find one that we thought would fit ... Read more our needs, and landed on Drew with Cornerstone Entertainment. I was happy to find out he was available on our date and started to get him booked. Paying our initial deposit was easy, along with the final payment because he sent a PayPal invoice- this made it simple. No need to be mailing checks and such and didn’t have to worry about paying him the day of the wedding. After we paid the first deposit, he sent us a questionnaire to fill our as our date got closer and also sent a list of so many songs for weddings! This was a super helpful resource as it had sections listing “top dance songs”, “top father-daughter songs”, “top processional songs”, etc. Do you know how much work it would have been to do that ourselves? The answer is way too much! Drew made that easy. About a week before our wedding we had a phone conversation going over our questionnaire and he made sure that he had a good idea of who we were and what kind of music we liked and wanted. The questionnaire was helpful in making sure that all the details song wise were figured out ahead of time such as the professional, recessional, bouquet toss, cake cutting, garter toss, final song of the night and so on were chosen. You don’t typically think of those details right away so it was nice to be reminded of them and to have them done. Come the wedding day, Drew arrived early and began to set up everything he needed. When my husband and I met him we both thought he was super amiable and definitely had experience doing what he does. I liked that he had an iPad to play music from that way he wasn’t glued to his station the whole time and could make sure the mics were going to the right place during our toasts. Drew really kept the party going and all of our guests had a great time! As did we! Many of our guests let us know how great of a job they thought he did. One of my favorite things about Drew was that he took time to talk to me during dinner. He told me how special our ceremony was, and that it reminded him of his own. It made me feel happy that he took time out of his night to let me know how much he enjoyed it even though he was being paid to be there. Overall, Drew was a great DJ, a wonderful Emcee, and just a very kind person to work with. I don’t know when or if I will ever need a DJ again, but if I do, I will hands down go with Drew. Choose Cornerstone Entertainment if you want to have a super fun event that meets your taste, and is easy to plan!

Grace
Grace

Married on 07/20/2019

Hire Cornerstone Entertainment now!

Drew did such a great job as the DJ at our wedding. He's super organized and made us feel really comfortable with his preparedness leading up to the wedding. He respected all of our requests and ... Read more brainstormed ideas on how to adjust things we weren't too fond of (like the bridal party intros). He even created a custom mix upon request. We loved working with Drew - if you want a true professional who will run your wedding seamlessly and keep the dance floor going, hire Cornerstone Entertainment!