CornerStone Farm

Red Oak, VA · View map

About CornerStone Farm

A ranch-style wedding venue in Red Oak, Virginia, CornerStone Farm offers couples a charming rural farm backdrop to host their wedding celebration. Perfect for those interested in a rustic country-style affair, the venue has been servicing couples throughout Red Oak, Richmond, Charlottesville and Roanoke since 2009. CornerStone Farm promises exclusivity on your special day!

Facilities and Capacity
CornerStone Farm may host up to 125 guests. Couples have the option of choosing from two event spaces in which to have their ceremony and/or reception.

CornerStone Farm offers an array of services and amenities. Couples who book the venue benefit from the following:

• Indoor and outdoor settings
  • Lighting/sound
  • Pet-friendly
  • Outside vendors

Cuisine
The venue's culinary team is more than happy to craft a customized menu for you and your guests. Couples benefit from a variety of options presented via the following serving styles:

• Hor d'oeuvres
  • Buffet dinner
  • Station dinner
  • Family style

Accommodation
A bed and breakfast at heart, couples and their guests may choose from four different rooms during their stay. Providing fresh linens and towels, CornerStone Farm's rooms are cleaned daily.

Other Facilities
CornerStone Farm also offers wedding-event facilities. Interested couples may benefit from the following:

• Ceremony

Michelle
Michelle

Married on 09/27/2014

3.8

Barb and Ward own and run this venue. I hired them off of previous reviews which were great. I lived over 4 hrs away, so I did not get to see the venue until a month prior to wedding. I sent my mom to ... Read more scout it out. I did a wedding package which was inclusive of ceremony and reception setup and tear down, catering, cake, flowers, staff, coordinator, and all dinnerware, tables, chairs, also included a 2 night stay for Bride and Groom. Overall, I felt the package was a good deal! I got to taste some of the food a month prior which I appreciated. The pasta was corrected which was great on the day of. The chicken, however, was dry, and ended up in a sauce which I did not order nor was I informed about on day of. It was delish on pre-wedding tasting, so I don't know what went wrong. Some of the buffet food was cold because there is no oven in building and everything has to transported. The appetizers were good as well. Everyone loved the crab balls. The cake that she had contracted out by someone was absolutely AMAZING! It was exactly what I wanted and I was cautious because I never got a tasting (I didnt ask for one), but it was so good! The flowers contracted out were silk flowers and were so PRETTY! It was exactly like the pictures I had sent. Barb was the Caterer and was the Day of Coordinator too, which didn't turn out well. I recommend picking one or the other because you need to be focused on Bride and Groom and connecting with their vendors. She was their for the ceremony which did not go exactly as planned due to another vendor, but after that I got checked on once, and was getting asked questions by vendors. This something the coordinator deals with. The reception hall was very pretty and she did a great job setting it up. The ceremony location was ok. I knew there was power line behind the alter which Photoshopping can fix in pictures, but not memories. I would move it. Overall a good experience, but please work on these things listed above.

CornerStone Farm FAQ