Corporate Transportation

Saint Louis, MO · View map · Visit website

About Corporate Transportation

Corporate Transportation is a chauffeur service located in the St. Louis, Missouri area. Every chauffeur at the company is professionally attired, polite and prepared to provide couples and their parties with VIP treatment. They aim to reduce stress and ensure smooth transitions between event locations, understanding that reliability is paramount when it comes to your wedding day. These transportation professionals take pride in their ability to accommodate even the most complex logistics requests.

Corporate Transportation offers every couple a photo-ready luxury vehicle equipped with pampering amenities. Their chauffeurs will happily transport couples to multiple locations and are prepared to make a round trip. Amenities like bottled water, a DVD player, flat screen TVs, a premium stereo and red carpet service can add to the magic of your once-in-a-lifetime day. Vehicles Corporate Transportation provides include:

• SUV

D
Featured
Damara

Married on 08/24/2019

Great transportation company to work with

Working with this company was so easy and seamless. Very responsive to inquiries. We had a bus for the wedding party and a getaway car for the newlyweds- both drivers were excellent! Read more Working with this company was so easy and seamless. Very responsive to inquiries. We had a bus for the wedding party and a getaway car for the newlyweds- both drivers were excellent!

L
Lauren

Married on 08/27/2016

Corporate Transportation had the best rates that I found! Our driver was so nice! I highly recommend them. Read more Corporate Transportation had the best rates that I found! Our driver was so nice! I highly recommend them.

J
Jen

Married on 03/09/2019

4.2

Good value!

Corporate Transportation was perfect for what we needed. My only complaint was when I called to double check to make sure everything was good to go, she seemed confused which made me a little nervous. ... Read more However, everyone got where they needed to go! Our driver even made a pit stop for us at the end of the night. :)

Corporate Transportation FAQ