Corrick's

Santa Rosa, CA · View map

About Corrick's

Corrick's Stationery & Gifts, established in 1915, is Sonoma County's premier source for invitations and fine stationery, featuring dozens of albums to browse, in-house printing, and a wide array of boxed notes and cards.

Well-known for it's gift and office supply departments, as well as it's recently established local art gallery, Corrick's has always offered top-notch customized stationery from sources near and far, and also offers numerous 'day-of' accessories, such as guest books, ring pillows, flower baskets, and much more!

1 Reviews for Corrick's

1 Corrick's Reviews

Erin
Erin

Married on 09/02/2014

Matthew at Corrick's is AMAZING! I found an invitation online that I loved, and that was within my budget. He worked directly with the company to ensure that I was able to order these invitations, ... Read more had a proof made for us, made some very helpful suggestions. He has an excellent eye for detail (including the correct verbiage to use on our invitation), and was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Corrick's for your wedding invitation needs!

Corrick's FAQ