Corrine Weddings LLC

Glastonbury, CT · View map

About Corrine Weddings LLC

THE CAPTIVATING ALLURE OF BRIDAL FINERY

Inviting you to join us for a once in a lifetime shopping experience. Receive personal attention, as we show you a collection of dresses unique to the area. A silhouette is waiting for you to fall in love with...the one you'll wear with lady-like charm on your wedding day!

Our hours are by appointment, so you receive personal attention. To schedule a time that works for you, contact us at (860) 633-2727. Evening hours available.

9 Reviews for Corrine Weddings LLC

9 Corrine Weddings LLC Reviews

User5192478

2+ years ago

Love love love Corrine! She's amazing. I originally went looking for wedding dresses but didn't see any dresses with the ruching style I wanted. However, she has THE BEST invitation collection. ... Read more Friends had told me about ordering invitations online but I wanted to go through a vendor who would do my calligraphy, engraving, etc and worked firsthand with a company. Corrine is it! I got my invitations within 1 week of ordering then and they are AMAZING! They look so good. She accommodated me and all the changes I wanted in the writing - down to using glitter ink. I am extremely halt worth how the invitations turned out! My family also loved them. I definitey recommend Corrine to everyone!

J
Joanne

Married on 05/08/2015

Corrine did a fantastic job for me. First, I had my bridesmaids order their dresses from her. She was very accommodating with our schedules and let us come for a late evening appointment for the ... Read more fittings. Her pricing was very competitive and came in much lower than a very well-known bridal shop in Central CT. I also ordered my wedding invitations through her as well. They came in about 3 weeks after we approved the proofs and when I went to get them I was a little disappointed with the printing job (BTW...this is something Corrine has no control over as she is just a retailer for the printer). The font that is on their sample is what was ordered and it just looked blotchy and faded. Also, some of the alignment was off on some of the prints as it printed on an embossed image on the invitation. Corrine wanted me to be happy and so she reached out to the printing company the next business day and arranged for them to do a rush reprint at no extra charge to me. We chose different fonts and the printing came out so much better this second time around. I am so glad that I found Corrine and that I used her for my invitations. She truly values her clients and goes above and beyond to make them happy. I just really can't thank her enough for all that she did for me.

User3662192

2+ years ago

Corrine helped me find the dress of my dreams without even knowing it! I originally called her because I saw a bridesmaids dress through her website that I wanted to alter for my wedding dress. I was ... Read more trying to be totally low key with my outfit since I will be travelling overseas for the wedding. I appreciate how accomodating she was with helping me essentially design a new dress and at an affordable price. I don't think "no" is in her vocabulary! Then as I was about to leave, I noticed a dress that I really liked. It was a full bridal gown, which I did not anticipate I would want, but still asked to try it on for fun. It was love at first sight! I went back 3 more times and tried it on before making the purchase. Corrine was accomodating each time and never pressured me to buy the dress. I even went other salons to try on dresses and nothing compared. The quality of the dresses Corrine carries are all great as well. You will not be dissappointed! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for their dress and for any other wedding services they may need as well!