CORSAIR Floral & Decor

Roanoke, VA · View map

About CORSAIR Floral & Decor

CORSAIR Floral & Décor takes events to a higher level. It's concept was fashioned after the larger metropolitan cities that hosts total event production businesses. This firm engages flowers with art and interior layout. Roanoke and surrounding areas now have that anchor destination dedicated to customizing their weddings and events.

Ensuring the 'creative journey' with brides, CORSAIR limits event bookings. By only booking one event per weekend, CORSAIR can carefully orchestrate and personally design that ballroom venue or that backyard social.

Owner, Angela Courser and an equally phenomenal staff, share one mission; approach every event with new energy and fresh ideas. With this collective inspiration, they have developed a reputation for transforming an event from average to stunningly captivating. The usage of special order flowers, coordinating linens, distinctive applications and great lighting, has powerful results.

CORSAIR works with each and every bride personally, to build a profile of the bride's personality and style. They then, fuse their ideas with the bride's wishes. So whether your style is domestic, trendy, or of international flair they will help you to supersede your vision with unparalleled customer service.

2 Reviews for CORSAIR Floral & Decor

2 CORSAIR Floral & Decor Reviews

J
Julia

Married on 06/11/2011

I LOVED working with Angela. She is truly the best at what she does and wants to make each wedding unique and special. I gave her my ideas and told her my "vision" for the day and what she came up ... Read more with was truly amazing and went above and beyond my expectations. Angela was so helpful with guiding me through the process of which flowers would fit my theme, and which flowers would actually hold up to an outdoor reception (ie: hydrangeas will wilt if it's too hot, this flower will go flat if it's too humid, etc). She actually went above and beyond just bouquets and centerpieces and suggested changing my linens to add more splashes of color and different things I could do to add gentle touches to the day. Everything was absolutely beautiful and the decor was simply stunning. I have received nothing but compliments on how well every detail of my wedding fit together, and Angela was a huge part of that.

kheitmann
Kimberly

Married on 06/19/2010

Angela, and the rest of the staff at CORSAIR, provided the flowers for our wedding! We met with Angela in person only once and when our wedding day finally came, everything was just perfect--actually ... Read more MORE than perfect. Throughout the planning, I had an idea in my head of what the reception would look like, and it actually looked 10 times BETTER than I ever thought it could! She was able to work within my budget, which was on the lower end, but you'd never be able to tell! Angela was genuinely excited to work with us and you can tell she has a true passion for flowers. Thank you again to Angela and her staff. You helped make our wedding day truly amazing!

CORSAIR Floral & Decor FAQ