Costa d'Este Beach Resort and Spa

Vero Beach, FL · View map

About Costa d'Este Beach Resort and Spa

Costa d’Este Beach Resort and Spa is a beachside hotel and wedding venue located in Vero Beach, Florida. At this venue, the enchantment begins from the moment you and your guests arrive.

Facilities and Capacity
Costa d’Este Beach Resort and Spa has four indoor and outdoor spaces and can accommodate up to 90 wedding guests. Spaces include a ballroom, pool and patio area and other meeting spaces. Host your upcoming wedding ceremony or reception in their elegant 1,170-square-foot function room with space for up to 90 guests. Or, the breathtaking beach nearby is the perfect backdrop for oceanfront wedding ceremonies.

Costa d’Este Beach Resort and Spa is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering and event planning. This venue provides a signature meeting and special events concierge that will help ensure an unmatched experience and a memorable affair. Through its “Aisle Toast to That” program, couples can play mixologist in choosing their own customized cocktail. This signature cocktail—created and named by the couple—will be featured and available for purchase at the hotel’s restaurant and bars on their wedding day. Wedding services offered by Costa d’Este Beach Resort and Spa include the following:

• Accommodations
  • Liability insurance
  • Pet friendly
  • Wireless internet

Cuisine
Costa d’Este Beach Resort and Spa offers a variety of dining options and unique, waterfront spaces with sweeping views of the Atlantic. A creative approach to the culinary arts and a refined sense of hospitality is consistent throughout the resort for an unforgettable cocktail and dining experience. Executive Chef Armando Galeas was trained in the notorious Prejean’s restaurant in Lafayette, Louisiana and has spent time in NOLA as an executive sous chef at Emeril’s Orlando.

Accommodation
The restort features 94 deluxe guest rooms and suites, a destination restaurant and bar, a sparkling pool, spa and fitness center. All guestrooms are spacious and luxuriously appointed, offering the perfect setting for rest and relaxation. Rooms include deluxe bedding, luxurious bathrooms, premium amenities, in-room entertainment and a balcony or patio.

Location
Costa d’Este Beach Resort and Spa is located just minutes from the finest shopping, dining and entertainment in Vero Beach. Renowned for its superb, white sand beaches and rolling surf, Vero Beach is located on Florida’s East Coast 190 miles south of Jacksonville and 135 miles north of Miami.

16 Reviews for Costa d'Este Beach Resort and Spa

16 Costa d'Este Beach Resort and Spa Reviews

M
Morgan

Married on 05/16/2019

May 2019 Wedding

I recently got married at Costa d’Este and it was every I could have ask for and then some. Planning a wedding in general can be stressful but Ashlie the even coordinator made everything so easy and ... Read more relaxing, she was so responsive to all the questions I had and made sure what was going on was exactly what we wanted. Ashlie and the Costa team are top notch and I cannot thank them enough for making my wedding so unbelievable. I look forward to returning for vacations and will highly suggest them to everyone!

Tara
Tara

Married on 02/23/2019

Our wedding was amazing

My husband and I were recently married here and we had the most beautiful experience. In fact we are still here enjoying a few days after the wedding before heading back home. The staff has been ... Read more wonderful. Food is fabulous, pool is great, and the atmosphere is so relaxing. If you ever want to get married here or have any sort of event we highly recommend Costa d' Este. Ashlie Tibbetts, is the girl in charge of the event planning and coordinating and you will love her, she is amazing. She is sweet, thoughtful, caring, and patient, no doubt you will be in wonderful hands. Thank you Ashlie and to the entire staff for a weekend we will cherish forever in our hearts.

L
Lauren

Married on 06/02/2018

Our wedding at Costa was more then we could have ever asked for! We came from out of state and Kasie and Ashlie were so helpful throughout the entire process. Any question I had they were very quick ... Read more to respond and make sure I had no worries. I was so nervous because we had only looked online and had not been on site yet. When we got there I was amazed! The resort is BEAUTIFUL! The staff was so amazing. Everyone was so friendly and made sure we had no issues. The day before and day of Kasie was so helpful and made sure I didn’t have to stress about anything. After everyone left we could not stop talking about how cute the area was, how great the staff was, and that we could not wait to go back. One of the best decisions I ever made was getting married at Costa!!