Cottage Flowers

Malvern, PA · View map

About Cottage Flowers

Cottage Flowers is a floral and event design firm located in Malvern, Pennsylvania that specializes in unique and custom floral designs. Their creative, artistic, and talented floral team creates one-of-a-kind arrangements using beautiful flowers at their peak freshness, unique varieties, and eye-catching pots. Using innovative techniques with an eye for gorgeous details, Cottage Flowers will custom design lush, natural and garden-inspired blooms to brighten your wedding event.

In addition to everyday florals, Cottage Flowers provides floral, decor, and event design services for weddings and other special occasions. Their floral and event team will work alongside you to understand your wedding vision, and then create a custom quote based on your specific event needs. Event services offered include the following:

• Consultations

Kelsey
Kelsey Vitullo

Married on 10/28/2018

Beautiful Flowers

Cottage flowers created pieces of artwork with their floral design/arrangements. My wedding bouquet was stunning, the boutonnieres were simple and elegant. It was wonderful to work with a creative and ... Read more and collaborative florist for my wedding.

L
Lindsay

Married on 09/14/2018

My wedding flowers were THE most beautiful I have ever seen! Heather is a botanical genius! She also detailed my reception with her artistic expertise! She truly brought our decor to the next level Read more My wedding flowers were THE most beautiful I have ever seen!! Heather is a botanical genius!! She also detailed my reception with her artistic expertise! She truly brought our decor to the next level

K
Kristen

Married on 06/09/2018

I could not possibly be happier with Heather and the team at Cottage Flowers. Our wedding was on Saturday and I had a unique vision (of as many flowers as possible) that they carried out to absolute ... Read more perfection. The flowers were very fresh, beautifully arranged (at the venue on the wedding day!), and Heather totally understood what I wanted. There was very little "filler" and just tons of beautiful flowers. They delivered the bouquets to my getting ready location about 30 minutes away from the venue where they were prepping and came back at the end of the night to clear everything. Heather was super willing to indulge all of my requests and made dropping off our collected vases/pieces easy. Thank you guys so much - I couldn't recommend you more highly for any other brides looking for an amazing florist!