Cotton Ranch Events

Katy, TX · View map · Visit website

About Cotton Ranch Events

Cotton Ranch Events, located in Katy, Texas, offers a beautiful country setting for you wedding. With a combination of breathtaking outdoor scenery, world-class catering, and rustic elements throughout, Cotton Ranch Events is there to make your wedding wonderful.

Facilities and Capacity
With both indoor and outdoor spaces, this country ranch has many options for you to choose from. The indoor space is complete with rustic wood walls and ceilings and white stone accents on both the inside and outside of the building. This space can accommodate up to 150 seated guests. If you are seeking a truly Texas sized wedding, the outdoor space, which is surrounded by beautiful greenery and rolling pastures, can accommodate up to 1,000 guests. Cotton Ranch also has a full kitchen which will be utilized by the Cotton Culinary catering team. The space also has a bridal suite which is characterized by its gorgeous wood paneled walls and exposed metal piping that really give off that rustic feel. There is a groom’s quarters as well, which comes with black leather chairs, a large television, a kitchen, and a billiards table. Cotton Ranch Events is ideal for any couple seeking a countrified setting with plenty of space to celebrate your wedding day.

With multiple wedding packages offered, Cotton Ranch Events seeks to fulfill all of your wedding needs. Cotton Ranch Event’s wedding packages offer services such as a day-of coordinator and use of the beautiful grounds for bridal portraits. The venue also offers the following services:

• Accommodations
  • Bridal suite
  • Setup
  • Clean up
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals

Cuisine
Cotton Ranch Events offers catering from the culinary team at Cotton Culinary. This fantastic catering company is lead by an executive team with over 50 years of experience in the catering industry. This catering company is led by chefs Wade Schindler, Kevin Bryant, and Erin Cornelius, all of which have plenty of experience in the professional culinary world. Cotton Culinary offers a variety of dishes, and you can work with their team of culinary professionals to create the perfect menu for your wedding day.

9 Reviews for Cotton Ranch Events

9 Cotton Ranch Events Reviews

Heather
Featured
Heather Skinner

Married on 10/27/2018

The most magical experience!

Cotton Ranch Events let me have the wedding of my dreams! I am so happy to have come across this venue. The property is gorgeous. My friends and family are still talking about how beautiful the venue ... Read more is. The food is delicious. My husband and I are still craving some of the items we chose for dinner. Then there is Julissa.. Julissa is the event coordinator at Cotton Ranch Events and she is FANTASTIC!! From the moment we met Julissa at our first tour, we instantly knew we could rely and trust her with this important day. The level of professionalism is such a comforting thing to have during the craziness of wedding planning. She was able to answer any and all questions in such a quick fashion. The day of the wedding went so smooth and everything went like a dream. We owe it all to her! Cotton Ranch also provides a list of preferred vendors which makes wedding planning all the easier! I cannot say enough great things about this venue. We are so happy to have picked Cotton Ranch events for our wedding. It was the most perfect day and Cotton Ranch Events made it happen!

Hailey
Hailey

Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect venue!

PERFECT and beautiful wedding venue! Julissa and her staff were extremely professional and helpful, food was great, and all for a great price compared to other venues! They were able to accommodate ... Read more every request we had. I highly recommend them!!

A
Ashley Gonzales

Married on 04/26/2019

Nothing short of amazing

On our search for the perfect venue Cotton Ranch was the 2nd we saw. After walking in and seeing the inside then outside we fell in love with it! No other venue could compare! We booked with cotton ... Read more ranch a year before our wedding and it was the easiest process. They do all inside catering so it comes with the package... and there food is sooo yummy!!!! Julissa was the best and so easy to work with. Any questions I had she answered them. She handles everything. We did have a few hiccups along the way but Julissa handled it and made our special day beautiful and stress free! I wish I could re-do it again!!