Coulter House Event Center At Mill Pond Farms

Tooele, UT · View map · Visit website

About Coulter House Event Center At Mill Pond Farms

The Coulter House Event Center At Mill Pond Farms is a beautiful and rustic venue located in the heart of Stansbury Park, Utah and is conveniently only 25 minutes from downtown Salt Lake City! With such a rich history and vintage style, this venue is unique and special for all types of couples. In fact, the history of the Coulter House Event Center At Mill Pond Farms dates all the way back to 1851!

Facilities and Capacity
With the original house, large reception hall, wrap-around porch and outdoor patio, this venue makes you feel right at home. It has both indoor and outdoor dance areas, bride and groom rooms, food prep areas, and lots of essential included!

The Coulter House Event Center At Mill Pond Farms works to create a wedding you will love, and strives to do so while working with your budget. With its flexible pricing and year-round service, the venue is sure to impress while letting you be in charge of your options. Please be sure to check out our included pricing breakdown for more info!

5 Reviews for Coulter House Event Center At Mill Pond Farms

5 Coulter House Event Center At Mill Pond Farms Reviews

N
Featured
Nicole

Married on 02/24/2018

I loved having my wedding here! He was so willing to work with me, and let me move my date! So flexible and willing to do all that he could to make sure that my wedding day was all I wanted it to be. ... Read more The house is so adorable, and the reception hall was just perfect. I highly highly recommend this place. Prices are very fair and affordable! I can't say enough good things about this place.

M
Madison

Married on 06/22/2019

Great! They were so awesome to work with

I love this venue, from the looks to the people. They were so awesome to work with. Read more I love this venue, from the looks to the people. They were so awesome to work with.

Tasha
Tasha Seal

Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful Vintage event center

This place is so beautiful! It was perfect for what we were wanting. We had the ceremony and reception there. The ceremony was in the older part of the Coulter House. Loved it! Read more This place is so beautiful! It was perfect for what we were wanting. We had the ceremony and reception there. The ceremony was in the older part of the Coulter House. Loved it!