Country Accents Flowers

Lake Pleasant, NY · View map

About Country Accents Flowers

Country Accents Flowers is a wedding floral design company based in Lake Pleasant, New York and servicing the surrounding area. Influenced by the beautiful Adirondack Mountains, this wedding florist offers over 30 years of floral design expertise, specializing in creating floral arrangements and designs that reflect each client’s personal style and vision. Whether vintage or bohemian, Country Accents Flowers is experienced in all floral styles and will provide you with high-quality and personal service that will make your wedding day come to life.

Products Offered
The floral designers at Country Accents Flowers prioritize customer commitment, and are devoted to helping you achieve the floral accents that you’ve always dreamed of on your wedding day. They also offer a variety of non-floral decor items that will bring a charming element to your special day. They specialize in all floral styles, from vintage to glamorous to romantic to rustic, and provide consultations in order to discover your ideal floral style to match your wedding day. They provide delivery and set up of all floral arrangements and decor items. Arrangements and decor include:

• Altar decor

M
Madeleine

Married on 07/27/2019

Beautiful flowers!

We received beautiful bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, and centerpieces from Nancy for our wedding at Oak Mountain. She was able to set up the centerpieces for us, and helped us learn about what ... Read more flowers would be best for our budget and vision. Would highly recommend!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Married on 10/06/2018

Oak Mountain wedding

We received our bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces from Country Accents and they all turned out absolutely beautiful. I'm not someone who knows much about types/names of flowers, so I made Nancy ... Read more aware of that and she was great about going based on pictures/colors rather than names to make it easier. She was always prompt about answering and even delivered the centerpieces right to my venue and the bouquets to the hotel where we got ready. It was great working with a small local business and such a nice person like Nancy. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

D
Deborah

Married on 02/10/2017

I hired Nancy based on her wonderful reputation in the town of Speculator and boy am I glad I did! I worked with her over the phone and via email, as I myself live 4 hours away. I felt very ... Read more comfortable immediately with her and very confident in her abilities. We went back and forth a couple times - sharing pictures, and she educated me on different flowers, etc. She was lovely to work with and very attentive and professional - Not to mention super talented! My flowers were exceptional and so was my wedding cake, which she decorated with fresh flowers! Can't say enough - Highly recommend!