Country Bridals and Formal Wear

Jaffrey, NH · View map · Visit website

About Country Bridals and Formal Wear

Country Bridals and Formal Wear is a full-service bridal salon located in Jaffrey, New Hampshire offering personalized, professional service for every customer. Our bridal consultants are trained and registered with the National Bridal Service allowing them to assist you with finding you, and your entire bridal party the perfect attire for your special day.

Country Bridals and Formal Wear carries a wide selection of high quality bridal gowns, including lines from designers such as Maggie Sottero, Allure Bridals and Casablanca Bridals. After ordering your dream dress, the arrival time to Country Bridals is approximately six months, depending on the time of year and designer of the dress. Country Bridals offers one of the largest selections in Southern New Hampshire of gowns for brides of all shapes and sizes, as well as a wide variety of bridal accessories! We are prepared to accommodate any member of your bridal party including the bride, groom, bridesmaids, groomsmen, mothers, fathers, ring bearers, and flowergirls. We also carry a selection of prom and special occasion gowns. In addition, we offer on site alterations on any gown that has been purchased with us for an additional fee. Tuxedos/ Suits can be rented or purchased through us for all the men in your wedding party. We look forward to working with you and helping you choose the perfect attire for your special day!

61 Reviews for Country Bridals and Formal Wear

61 Country Bridals and Formal Wear Reviews

S
Featured
Sarah Doiron

Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing !!

From start to finish, I had the most flawless experience at country bridal! Casey was extremely helpful helping me sort through dozens of dresses and picking THE ONE! I valued her opinion immensely ... Read more and ended up going with her favorite one, which also matched my families favorite one! The seamstress work was tediously perfected and the veil suggested to match the dress was stunning. I would recommend country bridal 10/10 times, and already have, to many brides I encounter!! Thank you again country bridal for assisting me with selecting and fitting such an important part of our day!!

EmmyB97
Emily Blanchard

Getting married on 09/19/2020

Great dresses and great customer service!

This is the place to go for any of your wedding attire! As soon as I walked in the door they made me feel welcome and helped me right away! They have beautiful dresses at affordable prices. Kelly was ... Read more my consultant and she was outstanding! I was nervous at first only having 90 minutes for an appointment as I had at least 13 dresses to try on and I tend to be very indecisive. She was so helpful and made sure I tried on all the dresses I liked and still had time to go back to my top ones I was torn between! I never felt rushed or like I was on a time crunch! She was so patient and made the experience that much more fun! I highly recommend coming here! I can't wait to come back!

Christine
Christine

Getting married on 06/20/2020

Beautiful dresses

This store has a great selection of dresses. The consultants were very helpful and made it a great experience. Read more This store has a great selection of dresses. The consultants were very helpful and made it a great experience.