Country Bridals and Formal Wear

Jaffrey, NH · View map · Visit website

About Country Bridals and Formal Wear

Country Bridals and Formal Wear is a full-service bridal salon located in Jaffrey, New Hampshire offering personalized, professional service for every customer. Our bridal consultants are trained and registered with the National Bridal Service allowing them to assist you with finding you, and your entire bridal party the perfect attire for your special day.

Country Bridals and Formal Wear carries a wide selection of high quality bridal gowns, including lines from designers such as Maggie Sottero, Allure Bridals and Casablanca Bridals. After ordering your dream dress, the arrival time to Country Bridals is approximately six months, depending on the time of year and designer of the dress. Country Bridals offers one of the largest selections in Southern New Hampshire of gowns for brides of all shapes and sizes, as well as a wide variety of bridal accessories! We are prepared to accommodate any member of your bridal party including the bride, groom, bridesmaids, groomsmen, mothers, fathers, ring bearers, and flowergirls. We also carry a selection of prom and special occasion gowns. In addition, we offer on site alterations on any gown that has been purchased with us for an additional fee. Tuxedos/ Suits can be rented or purchased through us for all the men in your wedding party. We look forward to working with you and helping you choose the perfect attire for your special day!

52 Reviews for Country Bridals and Formal Wear

52 Country Bridals and Formal Wear Reviews

S
Featured
Sandy Jakubens

Married on 05/18/2019

My experience was amazing!

This was an amazing experience! Cathy was the best and made me feel so special. I had gone to a discount bridal store a few days before and left in tears because I was treated so poorly.... Country ... Read more Bridals is an amazing place with people who really care!! I did say " yes to the dress" even though I had a limited budget!!

Katelyn
Katelyn Halfrey

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Everything went perfect

Went to country bridal after many many recommendations from friends and coworkers- glad I listened! Appointment was for 9 am and had my dress chosen by 1030 am! There is a TON of variety here which ... Read more helped me chose what felt best on me! I highly recommend Casey- she is kind, patient, and supportive without being overbearing as you have your special day. I never expected to find my dream dress so quickly, thanks to country bridal I did! Thanks Casey!

C
Chelsie

Married on 09/29/2018

Cathy was a life-saver! I'm so happy with the service I received from Country Bridal! Let me tell you why: My dress retailer went radio silent for several weeks and I was in a panic. It was only 74 ... Read more days until my wedding and I still needed to do alterations and pick out accessories but I didn't have a dress. Mind you I had already paid in full. Another bridal shop shared my predicament in an online forum and Cathy responded to the distress signal in less than 3 hours (and it was after hours for her timezone)! She had the same model dress on her showroom floor, in my size, AND even on sale. Within less than 24 hours Cathy found my dress, texted me pictures, packaged, and rush shipped the dress to me. Not to mention, I live in SEATTLE, WA and she's in Jaffrey, NH. I wish I could leap through the phone and kiss her I'm so pleased. Do yourself a favor and shop at Country Bridals and Formal Wear: they're simply the best in customer service.