Country Club of New Bedford

North Dartmouth, MA · View map

About Country Club of New Bedford

This Members Only Country Club provides a style of service reminiscent of days past. In becoming a member of our prestigious club formed in 1902, you not only become part of an elite community, you also have access to the clubhouse for parties, events, weddings as well as the gym facility and luxury locker rooms. Please contact us about becoming a member!

2 Reviews for Country Club of New Bedford

2 Country Club of New Bedford Reviews

K
kaylee

Married on 02/22/2014

The staff here is amazing. The food was absolutely amazing! It's a very warm and cozy place. I had 163 guests for my wedding and was able to make changes up to the day of the wedding. Rosa the event ... Read more coordinator was perfect. She stayed at the event all night and made sure everything ran smoothly. I highly recommend this venue to all my clients. I am a wedding coordinator and have never seen such amazing service by a venue.

User2725198

2+ years ago

Couldn't have been better! Stephanie wedding coordinator was beyond awesome and accommodating. She truly made our weddings dreams come true! Read more Couldn't have been better! Stephanie wedding coordinator was beyond awesome and accommodating. She truly made our weddings dreams come true!

Country Club of New Bedford FAQ