Countryside Flower Shop

16 Countryside Flower Shop Reviews

A
Ashley

Married on 09/23/2017

They did the flowers for our wedding. Everything was gorgeous! Will definitely be back! Read more They did the flowers for our wedding. Everything was gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! Will definitely be back!

B
Becky

Married on 08/15/2015

I would definitely recommend Countryside for weddings or any event! I spent almost 2 hours with Jennifer picking out everything! I felt like I went a little overboard and was out of my budget range ... Read more but was pleasantly surprised when the numbers fit perfectly! I am so excited to see how everything comes together on my wedding day

L
Lexie

Married on 06/27/2015

Countryside did a wonderful job making our wedding in McHenry, IL beautiful. Jennifer Hunt was our contact person, and was so professional. I was planning my own out-of-state wedding while in nursing ... Read more nursing school, and she understood how busy I was. She reached out to family members that live in the area to present flower arrangement option. We ended up renting their black, wrought iron altar, with floral décor, for the ceremony. Countryside took care of setup, breakdown, and working with the venue on delivery and cleanup. Jennifer hand-delivered our bouquets and boutonnieres to the hotel during hair and makeup madness. I was very impressed with their service.