Couples Negril

6 Couples Negril Reviews

N
Nikki

Married on 08/08/2015

My Husband and I just came back from this WONDERFUL place about a month ago from our honeymoon! Neither of us had ever stayed on a resort before and it was perfect! The atmosphere, the service, and ... Read more the food was great and everyone is so friendly!! We stayed in the room with garden view, it was so clean and well maintained everyday! We will be going back in the future for sure!!

C
Catie

Married on 05/20/2015

Couples was absolutely fabulous! We could not have asked for a better establishment to help us begin our lives together as a married couple! Right from the beginning, the wedding staff was engaged and ... Read more helped us plan all the details that made our day so special even before we had arrived on the island. When we arrived on the island a few days before the wedding, we met with our on-site wedding consultant and we reviewed the final details including what would happen the day of and were then told to relax and enjoy the coming days before the wedding, as they had everything taken care of. What a relief that was! Seeing some other brides going the traditional route back home and all of the stress that came along with their wedding planning, I could not imagine going through what they all went through. Having the Couples wedding coordinators take care of everything really gave us the opportunity to enjoy our time with our family and friends who made the trip to Jamaica for the wedding and really focus on the importance of the day. The day of the wedding went incredibly smooth and everything turned out beautifully and honestly was better than we had originally envisioned. Keneisha really went out of her way to make it the perfect day for us. I don't know what we would have done without her!

C
Casey

Married on 02/01/2014

My husband and I when looking for a place to honeymoon after our future eloping stumbled across Couples Resort Negril. When we began researching, the price was much cheaper than other all inclusive ... Read more honeymoon resorts in Jamaica but offered the same if not more inclusions, excursions and overall beautiful location. After looking into the wedding section too we discovered that staying the length of time we were qualified us for free wedding services so we talked it over and figured why not?! Our expectations were so amazingly exceeded we have already begun putting money back for our return trip asap. The staff was amazing, the location was amazing, the rooms were clean and comfortable and the inclusions were absolutely wonderful! Our wedding planner Kenesha was an angel. She took care of everything, and i mean EVERYTHING. I did not have to worry or really think about anything. Our ceremony was easy and comfortable and our officiant even managed to keep us laughing through out! My husband and i both agree it was the absolute best way to get married!!