Couples Resorts

Jamaica · View map

About Couples Resorts

Discover the Caribbean's most inclusive and most romantic all-inclusive resorts. From fine dining and beach beverage service to off-site excursions. All couples and all included, in a natural setting designed to stimulate your senses. Our four unique boutique-style Jamaican resorts, create the perfect paradise for the two of you to rediscover the passion that first brought you together.

3 Reviews for Couples Resorts

3 Couples Resorts Reviews

User2480468

2+ years ago

I wish I could give this resort 150 stars! This was THE BEST trip I have ever been on - and I travel a lot! I can't wait to go back! The entertainment staff really made our stay phenomenal and ... Read more memorable.

User4768666

2+ years ago

We chose to honeymoon at Couples Resort "Swept Away" in Negril. It was amazing. A beautiful experience. One downfall: there are drug dealers who walk up and down the private beach nonstop from 8am ... Read more 8am until dark. Every fifteen minutes, expect to be harassed by someone trying to sell you something. We were extremely annoyed by this, especially since we were just trying to enjoy our honeymoon (I even yelled at one of the guys). On the plus side, most of the staff will bend over backwards to meet any needs you might have, and take some money and plan a trip to the spa. The entire spa part of the resort is a quiet oasis, a great place to hide away with your new spouse and enjoy a soak in one of the hot tubs or baths, get a couples massage or pedicure, or just enjoy the sun in a more private location. We loved it, and we loved the Lemongrass Grill the best.

M
Melissa

Married on 03/31/2012

4.7

The most stress free way to plan a wedding and Honeymoon. You pick you wedding package and you are give the options to choose from. The wedding coordinators stateside and then Karla (coordinator at ... Read more the resort) will have all of it done when you get there. you can change you mind about anything and they will change it, You can make all your appointment early from hair to make up to upgrading you couples massage you get for being newly weds. All of the food is great.

Couples Resorts FAQ