Couples Sans Souci

5 Couples Sans Souci Reviews

T
Tiara

Married on 04/04/2015

We went here two years ago and loved it so it was a no brainer that we decided to go here for our honeymoon this year. Only one month to go until we arrive in paradise again. Read more We went here two years ago and loved it so it was a no brainer that we decided to go here for our honeymoon this year. Only one month to go until we arrive in paradise again.

M
Megan

Married on 07/02/2014

Couples Sans Souci was absolutely amazing and the staff was phenomenal. We felt like we were treated as friends and family and were so comfortable. The wedding was amazing as well as simple like we ... Read more wanted. The flowers were beautiful and the cake was delicious. The ceremony was nice and simple and I got the beach wedding I have always dreamed of.

User3235720

2+ years ago

Every part of our honeymoon was perfect... From the complimentary Red Stripe at the airport as we waited for our ride to the complimentary champagne, cheese and fruit sent to our room by a member of ... Read more the staff as a "congratulations". The food was delicious, the beaches were serenely beautiful, and the staff was friendly and accommodating. A big thanks to Lauren at VIP Vacations for giving my husband and me an unforgettable vacation that we hope to repeat as often as possible!