Courtney Cook Photography

Okoboji, IA · View map

About Courtney Cook Photography

Courtney Cook Photography is a professional photography business based in Okoboji, Iowa, providing full-day coverage of weddings, engagements, and boudoir shoots. Owner and photographer Courtney Cook specializes in a contemporary yet classic style when capturing special events and occasions. Courtney Cook Photography has been a part of the Okoboji wedding industry since 2010, and provides its services throughout the local areas of Okoboji, Des Moines, and Iowa City.

Courtney Cook Photography uses contemporary and photojournalism styles of photography for weddings and other special events. Her photography services for these events include:

• Additional hour

6 Courtney Cook Photography Reviews

K
Katherine

Married on 08/20/2016

Courtney is everything I could have asked for in a photographer! If you are looking for a pro, you better get her quick before someone else does! She is very flexible and accommodating, she has ... Read more definitely made the stressfulness of wedding planning a little easier!

S
Sara

Married on 06/20/2015

Courtney is an amazing photographer to work with! My husband was a fellow photographer so we had some pretty high expectations to meet =) I had discovered Courtney randomly on Facebook and fell for ... Read more her photography and lightly edited style. I wanted our pictures to look unique but still 'real' and not overly edited. From the beginning, Courtney was extremely flexible, even offering to do two engagement picture sessions and driving to us to do so! I was so impressed that she would take the time to drive 3 hours just to do our engagement pictures! On our wedding, she was calm and collected..putting everyone at ease and easily kept everyone on schedule. She has a very creative mind so poses and setting everyone up was not an issue, she didn't miss a beat. At our reception, we also had the Boji booth which was a hit! No limit on people in the picture! We got our pictures back so quickly and every single one is a treasure we can look back on. We have all our pictures, for engagement and wedding conveintly located on PASS which made it easy to both send to family and print pictures ourselves..what a great feature! My husband and I both highly recommend Courtney for all your photography needs!

M
Molly

Married on 09/20/2014

Courtney was fantastic! She made us feel so comfortable, both when shooting engagement photos and the wedding. She stayed at our reception until we told her to go to bed (and she was even pregnant at ... Read more the time). That's how committed she is to her clients! I wish she lived a little closer so we could use her awesome services more often!