Courtney Garbow Photography

Naples, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Courtney Garbow Photography

About Courtney Garbow Photography

I'm so happy you are here reading this, because choosing a photographer for your special day is a big deal, and it's not just about whether you like my photos or not, it's about much more than that! So let me give you some insight on what you can expect from working with Courtney Garbow Photography!

I absolutely LOVE, LOVE and am always so honored when my clients choose me to capture such special and precious moments. On your wedding day you can expect a photographer who is efficient, outgoing, creative, but most importantly someone who goes with the flow and helps get the job done with ease, because let's be real - not every wedding day will go according to plan. I want to be more than your photographer, I want to be your friend as well. Someone you can count on, and come to before, during, and after your big day. I want to capture the REAL, and GENUINE connections between you and your loved ones. Yes I definitely get those formal, posed smiling photos, but my main goal is to capture those candid, in-between moments where you are smiling with happy tears in your eyes, embracing your love while soaking in each second of that day. Those moments that will give you all the feels when you look back at your images - that is my goal.

Experience

Yes, I believe it's important for you to choose a photographer who has experience capturing weddings, which I do - I've been photographing weddings since 2010, but I'm not that photographer who's been around the world (yet), or who has worked with well-known people. Of course, what a dream it would be, and eventually I hope to have that under my belt, but honestly to me what matters when it comes to experience is someone who knows their equipment, has a back-up plan, who knows how to handle your images with care during and after your big day, someone you can trust and rely on every step of the way - not only after you receive your final wedding gallery but even after that (because I absolutely love family photography, too)!

I want to work with couple's who believe in my work, in my vision for you, who can trust in my creativity and know I have their best interest when capturing their special day, family, (even your fur babies too!). So whether your big day is a small intimate wedding in a park, or a huge wedding at a venue that fits hundreds, know that I'll have your back and make sure to capture moments that you will cherish and absolutely love looking back on.

You can expect moments captured in natural, candid, photojournalistic, and traditional styles. My first wedding package begins at $1,500 for four hours of coverage by me. I also offers packages with a second shooter to help capture more of your big day, as well as complimentary engagement sessions. In addition to wedding day and engagement photography, I absolutely love capturing family, lifestyle business, and boudoir shoots. Destination weddings are also welcome. Your high-resolution images are fully edited and delivered as digital files via a password protected online gallery.

10 Reviews for Courtney Garbow Photography

10 Courtney Garbow Photography Reviews

M
Megan Mccarthy

Getting married on 08/15/2020

Courtney makes engagement pics fun!!

My fiance and I just had our engagement session with Courtney and we had a blast! We were both a little worried that engagement pictures would be awkward, but Courtney made it so fun! She had some ... Read more creative ideas we wouldn't have thought of and she was very receptive to our preferences! We went with her Adventure Package which seemed perfect for an engagement session and was very fairly priced. She was quite prompt with our sneak peeks getting them to us the very next day and we got the rest of our edited photos within a week! We totally would have gone with her for our wedding too if we hadn't already paid a deposit for a photographer in our home town. We highly recommend Courtney!

Lauren
Lauren Elizabeth Fox

Married on 04/27/2019

Courtney is amazing!

I hired Courtney to take photos at my wedding and I could not be happier! She was on time, focused, professional, friendly and knew exactly what she was doing! I loved that she came in and got right ... Read more to work so that we could use our time wisely! Courtney is awesome at setting the people up in photos and using her surroundings! Her photography style is absolutely amazing and she captured EXACTLY what I wanted! There was a shot in particular I love where my husband was tearing up as I walked down the isle... It was a perfect shot. I highly recommend her and would definitely hire her in the future.

N
Nick Ummarino

Married on 01/04/2019

Client/Associate

Courtney Garbow is an exceptional photographer with a fresh and cinematic photography style. I’ve had the pleasure of working with her as both a freelancer myself and a client. She recently shot my ... Read more wedding and I was blown away by the quality and beauty of the images she captured of our special event! I would highly recommend her!