Courtney Lynn Photography

East Windsor, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Courtney Lynn Photography

Courtney Lynn Photography is a wedding photography service based in East Windsor, Connecticut. Owner and Lead Photographer Courtney Robertson has been photographing weddings professionally since 2009, after attending the Hallmark Institute of Photography. She specializes in wedding photography and family portraits, and has a passion for capturing special moments and turning them into memories. Courtney uses a combination of contemporary, natural, traditional and photojournalistic styles to capture real moments that are not posed or stiff. Capture the beauty of your wedding day naturally. Courtney Robertson’s work has been featured in The Boston Globe, The New Britain Herald, the Westport News and other publications. Courtney Lynn Photography is committed to working closely with couples and getting to know them well, so the photographs reflect their styles and personalities.

Courtney Lynn Photography offers wedding photography services including:

A
Featured
Ashley

Married on 06/30/2012

Very professional and fun to work with! She made me feel completely comfortable with being photographed all day. She captured every aspect of my wedding exactly how I pictured it. She's really funny ... Read more funny and great with all types of people. Everyone loved her! I loved her! My images are beautiful and I wouldn't recommend anyone but her to photograph any event you are having. I plan on keeping her for all of my photographic needs.

S
Samantha Link

Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding tom and Sam

My husband and I booked Courtney when our first photographer fell through. From the start I knew she was right for us. We had an engagement session and she did the wedding/reception. The photos are ... Read more beautiful and Courtney captured all the special moments. She went above and beyond and I am overjoyed with the results. Definitely recommend!

Danielle
Danielle Costine

Married on 10/19/2018

Wedding Photos

Courtney rocks! She's a one-woman photo rockstar:) Courtney was great to work with! So friendly and so sweet - but also great at what she does. Making sure to catch every important moment of our ... Read more special day. You can tell Courtney really cares about her clients! Our photos came back quick and they all turned out so great!! I highly recommend Courtney for your wedding photos!