Courtney Space Events

Philadelphia, PA · View map · Visit website

About Courtney Space Events

Courtney Space Events is a wedding planning and design firm located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. For nearly 10 years, they have been designing beautiful weddings throughout the surrounding Philadelphia region. Courtney Space Events’ primary goal is for you to be in the moment while celebrating your special day with the people you love. With your vision and direction, Courtney Space Events will work with you to create a flawless wedding that is the perfect reflection of you.

Courtney Space Events offers fully customized packages to guarantee all your wedding needs are met. From complete wedding planning to partial planning and day-of coordination, you can expect to enjoy your special day with no stress. Every intricate detail will be covered and every deadline will be met to execute your ideal wedding. Courtney Space Events offers the following services:

• Budget analysis

C
Featured
Christina

Married on 07/22/2017

Everything about Courtney and her team at Courtney Space Events was perfection. Two months of marriage later, my husband and I still refer to Courtney as our real life "Mary Poppins" who came in and ... Read more magically turned our very lose, inarticulate wedding vision into a picture perfect reality. Unlike so many folks in the field we spoke with, Courtney brings personality, professionalism and an amazing low key vibe that consistently brought zen and excitement to the long road of planning the nuptials. From answering FAR too many texts from my mom, to helping with our pup Olive on the big day, and ordering her the most gorgeous flowers (she stole the show, naturally) Courtney was a pure joy to work with. If only we could have a Courtney for EVERYTHING in our lives :) I can't imagine anyone more perfect to work for to help plan a wedding. She was truly the best!

C
Christina

Married on 07/20/2019

Exceptional!

Our experience with Courtney Space was outstanding from start to finish for the full service planning package. Our wedding day was perfect. Without a doubt, having a wedding planner is money well ... Read more spent,but really, priceless--I loved working with Courtney and would recommend her 100% to anyone considering any level of wedding planning services!!!! We initially went with Courtney after chatting with several planners given her vibe and how comfortable and confident I felt after our initial phone conversation that it would be a great fit. From the start, she helped us find the absolute dream team of vendors while helping us be conscious of our budget. She was flexible which was so helpful with our busy schedules. She helped us stay on track and was always responsive and able to answer every single little question/concern I had. When we knew exactly what we wanted, she helped us realize it and when we weren't sure, she guided us and was never without ideas/options. Especially the month and week leading up to the wedding not a second went by that I wasn't thankful for having her as our planner, knowing that things would be coordinated, no detail forgotten, and my questions would be answered. From the rehearsal to the day of the wedding, whatever I was worried about - weather, timing, etc - everything was executed to PERFECTION. Everyone was extremely impressed by Courtney and Brooke. In conclusion, Courtney Space Events is exceptional so go ahead and book!!

S
Shelby

Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Where to begin?! We decided to hire Courtney as our Day of Coordinator when we were about six months out from our wedding. At the time, my now husband asked me, “Do you really think we need to hire ... Read more someone?” I told him I did and so he went with it. The day after our wedding when we were talking about how INCREDIBLE Courtney and Brooke were and when I was filling him in on all of the things they did for us he turned to me and said, “Man we don’t pay them enough.” To say Courtney and Brooke go above and beyond the call of duty is an understatement. Though we hired Courtney for day of coordination she was an instrumental part of the planning process from the moment we booked her. Since Day 1, she was nothing but responsive, attentive, knowledgeable, and FUN to work with. Her laid back nature calmed me from the start and always made me feel like everything was under control. Her attention to detail is truly exceptional and made me feel so comfortable in knowing that my vision would be carried out at the venue. On the day of the wedding, Courtney and Brooke were literal wedding angels that ran the show and made it all look easy. My mom and I didn’t have to worry about a thing the entire day - our directions from Courtney and Brooke were to relax and have fun and that was only possible because of how wonderful they were. I could go on and on about these two AMAZING women but I think the point is clear. I highly recommend Courtney Space Events no matter where you are in the planning process! Thank you ladies for everything from the bottom of my heart! :)