Courtney Stockton Photography

Calistoga, CA · View map

About Courtney Stockton Photography

Courtney Stockton Photography // Photographer for all things Love // Napa, Seattle & Beyond

My work can be described as charismatic, playful and vibrant. It is about capturing those magical moments in a real and honest way.

I am a lifestyle photographer. My style is natural, organic and free. While I may ask you to sit and smile for me, I will more likely ask you to run, play and even dance. I strive to create images that illustrate the pure joy in these moments and represent your character, quirks and love.

Currently based in Napa Valley & Seattle, I specialize in small and intimate weddings. I am also available for creative portraits and lifestyle sessions.

11 Reviews for Courtney Stockton Photography

11 Courtney Stockton Photography Reviews

M
McKenzie

Married on 08/25/2018

Courtney is Amazing!!!

My husband and I feel so lucky to have found Courtney for our wedding photos and engagement session. After seeing the brightness and joy in her photos on Instagram, I knew her look was a great match ... Read more for us. Right off the bat, she was so responsive and thoughtful. She is such a genuinely sweet person and made us feel comfortable during the photos, even though we usually shy away from cameras. She went out of her way on our wedding day, getting all the photos we requested and much more. Her bright and vibrant photos captured our love and the setting beautifully. Her second photographer, Cecilia, also did a great job and was equally as sweet! Courtney is so talented, if you are considering working with her, I assure you that you will be so happy you did. I would recommend her to everyone I know!

S
Sarah

Married on 08/12/2017

If there was a photographer fairy, Courtney Stockton would be it. Not only is she cute as a button (just like a fairy) but she will turn your dreams into reality on your wedding day. She floats ... Read more through the venue capturing each detail. She makes you feel beautiful and hides all those not-so-attractive angles. I still obsess over every photo. Choosing favorites was an unrealistic expectation and my home doesn't have enough wall space to keep up with her magic. Please don't look any further. Let her sprinkle her fairy dust and make your wishes come true.

K
Kelly

Married on 07/23/2016

We hired Courtney as our wedding photographer and are so pleased we did! She was great to work with—flexible, friendly, organized, reliable—AND she’s very talented. Courtney has an amazing ability to ... Read more capture light and warmth in all her photos. It was very important to me that my photos captured the feeling of my wedding day, and Courtney nailed it. She caught every candid moment of joy and love. Best of all, Courtney delivered our photos so quickly—about 6 weeks after our wedding, which is unheard of in the wedding industry! And, she posted an adorable blog post with a selection of our photos just a few days after our wedding. Courtney was a joy to work with. She’s organized, professional, responsive and flexible. She took time to understand in detail we wanted captured on the wedding day so that she could photograph everything we wanted. She arrived early and was very efficient. She understood that it was important to us that we minimize the amount of time we spent away from our wedding taking photos. We also hired a second photographer to capture my husband getting ready and to take photos of the cocktail hour while we took our portraits. We’re so glad we got the second photographer because every moment of our special day was captured.