Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Westside

Culver City, CA · View map · Visit website

About Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Westside

Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Westside is a premier wedding venue located out of Culver City, California. This elegant venue has all the ingredients to make it an all-inclusive experience from start to finish. A breathtaking space to host from, luxury accommodations, on-site catering, and many more services are offered in-house to make your planning process as easy as possible.

Facilities and Capacity
Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Westside has a total of 11 events spaces to choose from, each with various capacity limits. With the largest event space comfortably accommodating 300 guests, this venue is perfect for small to medium sized events. With plenty of space on-site to move your event through a number of spaces, it will give you and your guests a way to flow through the timeline of your event while remaining on-site. The ceremony space in the courtyard garden is a romantic place to share your “I dos” surrounded by the people you love. The main ballroom is perfect for dancing the night away with your guests with breathtaking views of the city through the large, bright windows. For couples looking for an outdoor element, the covered patio is perfect for giving your event a light and airy feel with the insurance of coverage from any weather mishaps. The morning of, both parties will have access to a complimentary Get Ready Room to make unforgettable memories getting ready together before the big reveal.

With a staff that knows how stressful planning such an important event can be, they happily provide a number of services with rental of the venue. Picture perfect white garden chairs, aisle runners, an arch with flowers, hedges, and topiaries for your ceremony will create an elegant atmosphere as your guests enter. Inside, you’ll have access to tables, chairs, flatware, glassware, China, and linens provided for easy set up and cleanup. The spaces are already wired for a microphone and sound systems.

Cuisine
There are a number of catering options to give you the choice to determine what is best for you and your guests. All menus are customizable to fit your individual tastes with serving options the include buffet, cocktail reception, family style, hors d'oeuvres, plated, and stations. All menus are finalized with a complimentary tasting. Bar services are also available and include cash, limited, and open bar options. All catering and bar services come with the necessary wait staff to serve your guests efficiently.

14 Reviews for Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Westside

14 Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Westside Reviews

J
Featured
Joyce

Married on 03/12/2011

Though most people do not think of a Courtyard by Marriott when they search for a wedding reception venue, this particular one in Culver City sure is a hidden gem. With a beautiful and versatile ... Read more indoor and outdoor patio space, the Palisades Garden Room shies away from a typical hotel venue and provided the perfect locale for our big day. With its elegant marble tiles that offsets the rich tones on the wall, it truly enhanced the uplighting provided by our DJ to create the perfect romantic and celebration ambiance that every wedding should have. There are several cabanas on the patio, and they expertly utilize them to add a "California Flair" to my magical night. I worked with Limor Zamir, the Director of Catering, and Aureliano Yepez, the Director of Food and Beverage. Both are truly knowledgeable industry leaders in all that they do. Limor made outstanding suggestions when I was selecting my menu and noted all the details I wanted to incorporate into the night. Throughout the process, she was readily available to meet and went over the set up with me over and over again until I felt comfortable. She was very accommodating and even took the time to send over a congratulatory message! The days leading up to the wedding, I think she kept me sane in the midst of all the chaos, even if some of it was self created as I went back and forth! During the reception, Yepez and his amazing banquet team were constantly a step ahead of the game. His expertise in guiding me with the setup was definitely visible that night, when we could see the big picture with all the final details. Our meal was served to us at the sweetheart table right when we sat down so that we could maximize our time. When it comes time for the toasting, the champagne was poured without us even noticing. All of my guests were having a great time, as the banquet staff was great in making sure everyone was satisfied. And the food! Don't get me started about the food - it was AMAZING! This hotel definitely has one of the best tri-tip in all the events I've attended. Nowadays you hear of too many horror stories from people who had plenty to complain about their wedding reception, whether it's the quality of food, the service, or just something that the staff did to interrupt their reception. If I could reach out to each and every one of these people, I'd be telling them: "You should've been at the Courtyard by Marriott in Culver City! THAT wouldn't have happened there!" THANK YOU, Limor and Yepez, for making our day truly memorable and magical - it was everything we've imagined and more!

B
brittany

Married on 08/03/2013

This was the greatest experience of my life. My wedding was the best! Limor was beyond amazing and i couldnt have asked for better service or a better coordinator. I tell everyone that this place was ... Read more WONDERFUL AND THE STAFF WAS GREAT.

K
Krysten

Married on 09/22/2012

The venue and the staff were amazing, they helped us out so much by making the process hassle free. The place look so beautiful! :) Read more The venue and the staff were amazing, they helped us out so much by making the process hassle free. The place look so beautiful! :)