Couture Bridal Alterations

Austin, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Couture Bridal Alterations

Couture Bridal Alterations is a wedding tailor for couples marrying in the greater Austin, Texas area. The team at this bridal shop can help with wedding dress alterations and wedding dress preservation for couples. The shop also sells custom veils to complete a couple’s look on the wedding day.

This shop provides services to brides on their wedding dresses. The team can perform custom alterations prior to the wedding and can help couples keep their gown in perfect condition long after the wedding fun ends through cleaning and preservation. Couples are treated to an appointment time at Couture Bridal Alterations in order for the team at the shop to dedicate the appropriate amount of time and attention to each couple and their gown. There are also wedding accessories sold at this shop. When couples come in to try on their newly altered dress, they can additionally find the perfect veil that pulls the entire look together.

3 Reviews for Couture Bridal Alterations

3 Couture Bridal Alterations Reviews

D
Diana Castles

Married on 11/21/2018

Beatrice is an absolute dream to work with!

Beatrice was absolutely wonderful to work with! I bought a dress off the rack in NY and the delicate boning, lace and bustle work she did was meticulously done within two weeks and 4 fittings (I was a ... Read more last minute bride :-)). I would absolutely go to Beatrice again for any future detailed tailor work. She is a dream to work with, and made me look my best on my special day in Howth Castle, Ireland!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 11/11/2018

Trusted the best with my dress

I have to say I was nervous about finding someone to help with my dress, but her response to my first call made me feel very at ease. She is extremely talented in what she does and she takes dress ... Read more alteration like an artform. I would definitely recommend her to anyone I know for alterations!!

H
Halanna Black

Married on 06/23/2018

Beatrice with Wedding Alternations

Beatrice is a beautiful soul! My dress went from a hot mess to a dream come true! Read more Beatrice is a beautiful soul! My dress went from a hot mess to a dream come true !

Couture Bridal Alterations FAQ