Couture Bridal

Springdale, AR · View map

About Couture Bridal

Couture Bridal is Northwest Arkansas' newest Bridal Salon. We understand that shopping for a wedding dress is the dream of every young girl and we want you to have an experience that you and your wedding party will never forget.

Whether you planned ahead and want to order that exact gown you've been dreaming of or you want us to help you discover something just right for you, we are confident you will find your gown at Couture Bridal. We carry four different designers to chose the right style and other the perfect size and color or select from one of our hundreds of designer sample gowns that be purchased right off the rack for discounted prices.

5 Reviews for Couture Bridal

5 Couture Bridal Reviews

User3611188

Great Experience

I chose them because of their selection of designers. My consultant was extremely helpful. Despite the phone ringing the entire time, I could tell she was focused on helping me. I ended up finding the ... Read more dress and could not be more excited about continuing this process.

Katie
Katie

Married on 03/18/2018

Awesome Place!

I am a petite bride, 5'1 and a size 2, and I look very young. I struggled to find dresses that I could afford that didn't make me look like a cupcake or like it was my First Communion instead of my ... Read more wedding. I went to Couture Bridal on a whim because they were having a trunk show; it was a last-minute appointment and I didn't take anyone with me. Wouldn't you know it, that was the place where I found my dress! The staff in the store were absolutely wonderful, and although they don't do in-house alterations, they were able to refer me to a local woman who did an excellent job.

L
Leslie

Married on 10/07/2017

Nothing I hate more than feeling out these comments but for then I will they were amazing! I tried on 5000 dress and everyone was so sweet. Best place to go Read more Nothing I hate more than feeling out these comments but for then I will they were amazing!!!! I tried on 5000 dress and everyone was so sweet. Best place to go