Couture Concepts NY

Huntington, NY · View map

About Couture Concepts NY

Couture Concepts NY is a boutique event planning and design company based out of Huntington, New York. This wedding planner strives to design one-of-a-kind events by taking advantage of their knowledge of the wedding market. With over 10 years of experience in the local event planning industry, the company gives each couple the personal attention they deserve to make a spectacular event. You can have a truly hand-crafted celebration that tells your story through all of the thoughtful and creative decisions by Couture Concepts NY. Get in touch with Couture Concepts NY today to learn more about planning your wedding day!

Couture Concepts NY provides each couple with a wide range of services and coverage to best fit their planning needs. Along with event coordination services, they also offers month-of planning, décor design, floral design, vendor referrals and planning for corporate events. Services include:

• Budget analysis

34 Couture Concepts NY Reviews

Kathleen
Kathleen Mccarthy

Getting married on 05/05/2020

Wonderful experience that made my wedding day SO special!!!

I HIGHLY recommend Laura and her Couture Concepts team! I got married on 5-17-19 at a beach club not typically used for weddings and the room needed some work to make it look beautiful. Laura thought ... Read more of EVERYTHING and made me feel so at ease. She is the best at what she does and her passion and joy shine through her work! I felt like I was talking to a good friend when we would have our decorating meetings. When I first walked into the room on my wedding day I was blown away by how beautiful everything looked! It exceeded my expectations and could not have been more perfect. The Couture Concepts team went above and beyond to decorate not only the indoor space, but the entry way and the large outdoor space! I also didn't have to stress about printing programs, menus or escort cards as they took care of every last detail. If there was anything I wanted or needed, Laura would step in and I felt like I could ask her anything wedding- related. I was so thrilled with their work and my guests did not stop talking about it our whole wedding weekend! If you're looking for expert and professional help in decorating and planning your wedding or next event, do not hesitate to hire Couture Concepts!

J
Jenny Marchese Levine

Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!

To start, I wish I could get married again just to be around her all the time! The best part of my wedding was having Laura & her staff handle all the things that needed to be done. They were ... Read more constantly in contact & always available. She had wonderful design style and helped with all of the details I didn't realize needed to be done. She was organized, thoughtful, totally profesional in every aspect of wedding planning. She was irreplaceable !! Supplied the best vendors and worked tirelessly from my shower and until after my wedding. I would highly recommend you hire her, if not for your wedding for your life!! My husband even misses her planning things for us. She made everything special, her help was priceless. She was as lovely as a summers day & her personality shined and relaxed me. I am so glad I had her.

AnnaGabriella
AnnaGabriella

Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing team that perfected my entire wedding

Couture Concepts, headed by detailing perfectionist, Laura helped make my wedding day glow and stand out in a way no one else would have. I came to Laura with very specific ideas, and she immediately ... Read more started coming up with ideas to make my visions come true. From our first initial meeting, she was the sweetest, most lovely person to work with and continually reassured me not to worry about a thing-and I never had to! Working together periodically throughout the summer leading up to my wedding, Laura and Johanna were both extremely responsive to any of my emails, questions, or just wedding breakdowns! Laura always let me know of my options, and worked with me to save on costs wherever I could. At the time of my initial proposal, I was unsure about a guest book. Laura started chatting with me about ideas and came up with this amazing guest book option that I'd never seen done before and knew that's exactly what I wanted! Wedding week, my coordinator was able to pick up ALL of the beautiful decor we would be renting and bring it to our site for us. Although CCNY wasn't able to setup our event, Laura made sure that everything was boxed, labeled and even with a picture of how the decor would look in the room to help facilitate the decorating process that day. I'm not sure anyone else goes through this level of attention and personalized care like Laura and her team and I was truly blown away. CCNY also hand wrapped each of our beautiful favors, and went above and beyond to make every single one absolutely perfect. I had a request for Italian almonds on our favors and not only were they able to help me find the best cost-effective option, but the most delicious and non-traditional option as well. From photo displays, to antique and unique props, pixie lights, guest book (inclusive of pens and paper), and everything in between, I would have never been able to have the wedding I did without the help of CCNY. Pre through post wedding I've received top quality service, felt like my wedding was one of their own, and can not stop recommending every bride to work with them. Best in the business hands down, and hoping to be able to work together again in the future!