Couture Dezigns

Boerne, TX · View map

About Couture Dezigns

Flowers can transform a room and create a mood. They not only enhance a wedding or event, they provide a setting—an ambiance. With flowers and an artistic touch, an image of you is created Transforming your vision into reality is what I enjoy the most.

I've worked with flowers for years. My experience as a former Corporate Vice President of an international philanthropic company, Global Luxury Living, Inc., provided me with the opportunity to see creative floral visions from the perspective of floral artists from all over the world. I've worked with many talented people through the events I've been affiliated with including: The Architectural Digest Home Design Show, (New York); The International Herald Tribune Luxury Show, Dubai; The International Herald Tribune Luxury Show, Istanbul; The World Luxury Congress Event, Paris; and The World Travel Awards, Turks & Caicos.

Thank you for visiting our site. I'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. We can discuss your event or wedding ideas. Together we can make your dream day an affordable reality while having fun.

I look forward to hearing from you.
My best regards,
Ann Weems

32 Reviews for Couture Dezigns

32 Couture Dezigns Reviews

A
Ashley

Married on 11/11/2017

I was over the moon about my flowers and center peices. They were absolutely perfect! They worked with me to make sure I had everything I wanted for the big day. Read more I was over the moon about my flowers and center peices. They were absolutely perfect! They worked with me to make sure I had everything I wanted for the big day.

S
Sandra

Married on 04/22/2017

It's my pleasure to recommend Couture Dezigns as a floral service. My mother and I were very pleased with their professionalism and Ann's creativity. Her suggestions were most useful. Professionalism, ... Read more prompt responses and pleasant personality made my experience enjoyable.

P
Patti

Married on 03/11/2017

I was so pleased with my wedding flowers that Couture Dezigns provided! My flowers had an unique and elegant design. They captured my vision perfectly! I wanted a lot of orchids and that's what I ... Read more got! My 9 bridesmaids were thrilled with their bouquets, too! I would recommend Couture Dezigns, They are personable and professional!