Couture Events by Sharee Allen

3 Couture Events by Sharee Allen Reviews

T
Tina

Married on 09/15/2018

Sharee not only does amazing weddings, but she also puts on other amazing events. She put together the most amazing pop up shop for my business. She perfectly enhanced the clothing and accessories ... Read more that I create and the environment spoke to my own personal aesthetic as well as my creations. You won’t be disappointed in hiring Sharee of Couture Events by Sharee.

V
Vondicia

Married on 05/18/2018

Sharee was absolutely amazing. Professional from planning stages through the end of the event. I couldn’t haven’t asked for a better intimate romantic dinner night on the balcony of our own home. She ... Read more was on time, was prepared with all the tools and ingredients needed to make the night special. She exceeded my every expectation. She prepared an amazing meal. Seriously any event you have in mind pitch it to her and let her run with it! She will not disappoint

J
Jessica

Married on 11/11/2017

As a makeup artist who has worked with Couture Events by Sharee Allen on SEVERAL OCCASIONS, I can tell you with no doubt in my mind she is the epitome of professionalism and literally the most ... Read more attentive and best wedding planner I have worked with!!! It's hard putting into words how amazing this woman is! She is so in tuned with the smallest minuet details... which is why you need to hire her! On one vow renewal I worked on her with, I did the bride's and the mother of the bride's HMU. The bride continually was looking at her phone in anticipation of the usual family/friends that would normally messaging/calling for last minute details. SHE HAD NOT ONE PHONE CALL OR MESSAGE. Sharee understands that this is why you hire a wedding planner.... so you can relax and not have to worry about anything but relaxing until it's showtime. THIS IS WHY YOU WANT TO HIRE THIS GIRL!!! In my 14 years of experience as a professional MUA, she is BY FAR THE BEST I HAVE EVER WORKED WITH! And that is 100% the truth. This woman puts her heart and soul into every event and it clearly shows. If you want your event to go smoothly... you need to hire her!!!

Couture Events by Sharee Allen FAQ