Couture Occasions Events

Folsom, CA · View map · Visit website

About Couture Occasions Events

YOU'RE not like everyone else... neither are WE!!

Couture Occasions Events offers full-scale wedding and event planning for unique and distinctive clients. As do you, we believe in investing our time, energy and money wisely, which is why we team with incredible venues and vendors throughout Napa, San Francisco Bay Area, Greater Sacramento, Roseville, Lake Tahoe and Hawaiian Islands...destinations, designs, and dreams are limitless!

• As individual as our clients, we are passionately dedicated to innovation; inspiring and creating chic and stunningly unique events. Pinterest may be a great 'go to' starting point, but we zero in on you, your taste, your dreams, your desires! Then, we tend to every subtle detail with a focus on keeping you in or under budget!
  • Highly organized; we shoulder the 'heavy lifting' and as planning professionals, we are your biggest advocate, always. We understand even the most intricate facets of event planning, often the most important; personal family/friend dynamics, and are always available offering words of wisdom, encouragement and support.
  • Savvy; to fashion, music and media trends, Couture Occasions Events has extensive interior & exterior design and hospitality experience. Building the perfect backdrop, bar, stage... whatever your heart needs, we have the skills to design.
  • Finally... Planning is a team effort, culminating in a phenomenal experience that must be handled with the greatest care...most brides realize that it can take a year or more to plan (well over 350+ hours of important consideriations & decisions) and we truly believe the journey to your day should be as glittering and delightful as the celebration itself. Therefore, with great care, we pour over every element of your event, then we expertly weave the multitued of moving parts together into the finished production you envision. You can relax in confidence as we guide you through the myriad of decisions to final execution of your seamless occasion.

For most, throwing a party of this magnitude is a once in a lifetime event. Hiring a wedding planner is not a luxury for the rich and famous alone; it is a smart investment for those desirous of a specific goal, in fact, the best insurance for those with a defined budget. For our amazing clients, the experience, the opportunity of being truly present... immersed in their deepest expectations...while enjoying every moment and savoring memories....THIS is a perfect Couture Occasions Event.

FULL COUTURE OCCASIONS SERVICE~ The ultimate service for the busy bride, who wants to enjoy her bridal moment and is comfortable delegating the overwhelming and stressful details, yet, desires the security & luxury of having Couture Occasions as her guide ~

Unlimited Email, Phone, Text and Web Consultations for Client and Her Vendors for duration of contract

Initial Budget, Overall Design and Facilitation Meeting

Final Ceremony & Reception Venue Walk Thru

Guest List Master Template

Final Rental Organization and Delivery Confirmation

Transportation Timeline and Confirmation

Complete Detailed Wedding Day Timeline (and Weather Permitting Contingencies if Outdoor Ceremony)

Final Design & Logistics Meeting

Wedding Party Day-of Packing List

Rehearsal Assistance (up to 2 hours)

Senior Event consultant (for up to 8 hours)

Assistant Event Consultant (additional fee may apply)

Bride and Groom Emergency Kits

We look forward to meeting you to discuss your unique special event,

Michele de' Mello

Sara
Featured
Sara

Married on 06/25/2018

I cannot recommend Michele highly enough. I was shopping around for a day-of wedding planner about a year and a half before my wedding, and Michele made me realize I needed a full planner. She would ... Read more would actually make more money doing just day-of, but she is committed to providing the best experience for her clients. Michele worked in my budget, and I'm quite certain that her contract negotiation skills actually saved me more money than I paid her for her services. She goes above and beyond, driving hours to meet with her clients, cleaning and organizing all inventory prior to the wedding, and she deals with the headache of coordinating vendors. She also has a long list of vendors that she's worked with in the past, and everyone she recommended to me was fantastic. Most importantly, Michele helped me get through the emotional ups and downs of planning a wedding. Weddings are so stressful - more stressful than I could have ever imagined - but she makes it as fun and easy as possible for the bride. She is full of words of wisdom, and my husband and I learned a lot of valuable lessons from her. Thank you, Michele, for everything - I couldn't have done it without you! Love you! XOXOXOX

J
Jessica

Married on 08/23/2018

It was a pleasure working with her, very professional and kept everything organized and on time! Read more It was a pleasure working with her, very professional and kept everything organized and on time!

G
Graham

Married on 08/18/2018

Michele was AMAZING! She guided us throughout the entire process, paying close attention to every detail. She was patient with changes to our needs, and was very communicative. Her ultimate goal was ... Read more to ensure that we enjoyed are special day, and she far exceeded our expectations! She was always at an arms distance during the wedding day. Her vision came to life and left us in awe of how incredible everything turned out. We now consider her a great friend, as this experience is one we'll cherish for the rest of our lives. Michele we couldn't have done it without you!!