Couture Occasions Events

Folsom, CA · View map · Visit website

About Couture Occasions Events

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!

The journey to your wedding day should be as glittering and delightful as the celebration itself. Whether you envision a romantic affair at a world renowned vineyard, a twilight seaside ceremony with your toes in the sand or a lush dinner soiree at a posh hotel, you will soon begin the process of determining what your wedding will look and feel like. Planning a wedding is a team effort, culminating in a precious experience that must be handled with great care and we are here to help you. Couture Occasions is a full-service event planning and design service that specializes in unique and distinctive weddings. We offer a variety of planning services designed to accommodate your specific needs, and it is our mission to bring your vision and ideas to life.

YOU'RE not like everyone else... neither are WE!! Our extensive industry knowledge enables us to create fresh and innovative ideas that result in gorgeous, unique and stunning events to be remembered years to come. You can relax in confidence as we usher you through the myriad of decisions, coordinating every element for a seamless occasions, leaving you to truly savor your engagement and wedding experience.

xoxoxoxox,

Michele

10 Reviews for Couture Occasions Events

10 Couture Occasions Events Reviews

Sara
Featured
Sara

Married on 06/25/2018

I cannot recommend Michele highly enough. I was shopping around for a day-of wedding planner about a year and a half before my wedding, and Michele made me realize I needed a full planner. She would ... Read more would actually make more money doing just day-of, but she is committed to providing the best experience for her clients. Michele worked in my budget, and I'm quite certain that her contract negotiation skills actually saved me more money than I paid her for her services. She goes above and beyond, driving hours to meet with her clients, cleaning and organizing all inventory prior to the wedding, and she deals with the headache of coordinating vendors. She also has a long list of vendors that she's worked with in the past, and everyone she recommended to me was fantastic. Most importantly, Michele helped me get through the emotional ups and downs of planning a wedding. Weddings are so stressful - more stressful than I could have ever imagined - but she makes it as fun and easy as possible for the bride. She is full of words of wisdom, and my husband and I learned a lot of valuable lessons from her. Thank you, Michele, for everything - I couldn't have done it without you! Love you! XOXOXOX

J
Jessica

Married on 08/23/2018

It was a pleasure working with her, very professional and kept everything organized and on time! Read more It was a pleasure working with her, very professional and kept everything organized and on time!

G
Graham

Married on 08/18/2018

Michele was AMAZING! She guided us throughout the entire process, paying close attention to every detail. She was patient with changes to our needs, and was very communicative. Her ultimate goal was ... Read more to ensure that we enjoyed are special day, and she far exceeded our expectations! She was always at an arms distance during the wedding day. Her vision came to life and left us in awe of how incredible everything turned out. We now consider her a great friend, as this experience is one we'll cherish for the rest of our lives. Michele we couldn't have done it without you!!