Cover Me Badd

Napa, CA · View map · Visit website

About Cover Me Badd

Cover Me Badd is a fun and talented party band located in Sacramento, California. They’re comprised of six young and talented members that offer a fresh and modern playlist to get your guests out on the dancefloor. Cover Me Badd loves weddings and wants to take your reception to the next level.

Experience
Cover Me Badd is an award-winning cover band based in Northern California. They have two amazing female lead singers, one male lead singer and one member each on the bass, drums and guitar. They're full of energy but remain professional. They're determined to get everyone dancing no matter how young or old they are.

This band wants to make your experience planning your wedding entertainment as easy and stress-free as possible. They perform a range of musical genres and really customize the night to suit your personality. They offer music for your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Their services include:

• MC

71 Cover Me Badd Reviews

Featured
User4050134

2+ years ago

Cover Me Badd was an exceptional wedding band, and I would highly recommend them! First and foremost, the Quality of Service and Responsiveness was best in class. Mike Woodall was very patient with ... Read more us as we made song selections, and offered his expertise and guidance when needed. He spent the time really getting to know us, understanding our style, and preferences. My husband and I got married in Healdsburg California, and Mike took the time to visit our site in advance to identify the best location based on power outlet needs (above and beyond). This was a huge help as we developed our seating chart design for dinner. Another great positive about Cover Me Badd is they are a one-stop shop. They not only offer INCREDIBLE live music, but they arrive for your entire event to offer DJ Services, and Mic Set Up for our Ceremony (this is very hard to find). Ok....now for the music. All I can say is WOW! Honestly they offered an incredible line up of songs for all age generations. Pretty sure my dad was up and dancing throughout the entire evening. The band has a wealth of experience, they recommended certain songs to ensure everyone was up and dancing, and increased the energy as the night went on. As for their Attire they were super accommodating. I really wanted them to wear the party wigs during our event to ensure the crowds energy was at its highest, but I wanted more formal for the Father Daughter dance so they put them on right after. Lastly is the bands energy and willingness to interact with the crowd was amazing. The joined us in the center of the dancing circle to sing "Take me Home Tonight", played guitar on their knees, and the ladies vocals were incredible and they too danced the entire night. Thank you for an amazing evening and making our wedding day so very memorable!

S
Sean

Getting married on 06/05/2020

They Killed It

From the pre planning, to the day of, to the follow up they were fantastic and fun and easy to work with. Would strongly recommend them for your wedding. Read more From the pre planning, to the day of, to the follow up they were fantastic and fun and easy to work with. Would strongly recommend them for your wedding.

Colleen
Colleen

Married on 11/09/2018

Best. Decision. Ever!

I cannot say enough nice things about Cover Me Badd! Working with them was so easy, Mike responded so quickly to all of my questions, and was always so friendly and willing to help and answer ... Read more questions. The performance was absolutely amazing! Every wedding guest (even the non-dancers) were on the floor dancing the whole time, and so many guests told us it was the most fun they'd ever had at a wedding. Yes, a live band is more expensive than a DJ, but it my opinion - it was the best money we spent on the wedding, and they absolutely MADE the night.