Cover Story Entertainment

Plymouth, MA · View map · Visit website

About Cover Story Entertainment

Cover Story Entertainment is a brilliant entertainment band based in Boston, Massachusetts. They are comprised of six to 11 passionate musicians. They offer couples a rich live experience for their wedding as well as DJ and videography services. When you're a premier entertainment company, it takes a special team and talent to get there with years of dedication.

Cover Story Entertainment offers a variety of music genres, such as acoustic blues, classic rock, classical, country, dance, funk and hip hop. They will design a great set and personalize your whole celebration. Their musical services include ceremony, cocktail hour, instrumentals and learning new songs. Additional musical services include:

• Bilingual MC
  • Sample music
  • Vocals
  • Willingness to travel

Other Services
Cover Story Entertainment also offers videography services. These services include:

• Multiple locations

115 Cover Story Entertainment Reviews

Bethany
bethany holmander

Married on 08/17/2019

the best night of our lives

Do not let the reasonable price confuse you - this is a top notch band. Our guests were blown away by their awesome performance and they had us dancing all night. Chris was really professional and ... Read more easy to work with through the planning process. They had me screaming (almost crying) at how they absolutely nailed our song requests. I wish I could re-live this over and over and my biggest disappointment is not getting a videographer to capture how truly amazing they were. Thank you cover story! you guys rock!

S
Sydney

Married on 05/19/2019

Unbelievable!!!!

Chris and the band made our wedding night unforgettable! We were hesitant at first about splurging on a band rather than going with a DJ, but we were SO glad we went for it and picked Cover Story. ... Read more Chris kept our families and entire bridal party organized and on cue for the introductions- which was so helpful. Not only was the team professional and organized from start to finish- but they kept everyone on the dance floor for HOURS. Seriously, the dance floor was packed all night, which is exactly what we wanted! Even my grandpa who has severe arthritis got up there and danced with us! Their energy and talent was palpable. My feet ached at the end of the night (a good sign) but I was beyond happy with the outcome. They sounded incredible, and even played a couple extra songs for us as an encore because everyone was having such a great time. They played exactly the style of music we asked for and kept the energy alive all night. They took maybe 1-2 breaks for 10 minutes or so, and had a DJ playing during those times, which was perfect and a great chance to play some fun dance songs. The search for a band can be super overwhelming- but seriously, you will not be disappointed with this band. I cannot recommend Cover Story highly enough!!

Julia
Julia

Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing!!!!

The band was amazing! They even learned a unique song I requested and played it perfectly. They had everyone up and dancing, and literally NO issues! The first thing my mother said to me was how much ... Read more she LOVED the band. Highly recommend for weddings and other events