Covington Farm Weddings

Dade City, FL · View map · Visit website

About Covington Farm Weddings

Covington Farm is an Elegant Barn Venue located on 75 beautiful acres of lush pastures and rolling hills in Dade City, Florida. The experienced event specialists at Covington Farm specialize in turning your Wedding Day Dreams into a Reality. We will go above and beyond to assist you in planning the special day you have always imagined from beginning to end.

Facilities and Capacity
Covington Farm can accommodate up to 300 wedding guests in our elegant, shabby chic, modern rustic, indoor and outdoor event spaces. Situated on two lakes — Buddy Lake and Lake Pasadena — couples will surely be delighted with all that Covington Farm has to offer. With endless photo opportunities it will be one of the most exciting days of your lives. You will be able to relive every marvelous moment with the amazing photos you take around our scenic property. Our Lakeside Ceremony Site features a paver-lined aisle and stately grandfather oak trees. We set up wooden, padded chairs for the Ceremony. Antique Church Pews are also offered. We include an Arbor, or we offer a stunning Circle of Love Wreath, as well as an antique Fireplace Mantle. You may bring your own. Two swings are also provided for photos, as well as a gazebo, arbor, and flower garden areas. After your amazing Ceremony, Guests will move to the Pole Barn - which includes an outdoor bar, bistro lights, wooden spools and tables. It is the perfect space to host an intimate cocktail hour following your wedding ceremony. Buddy Lake is the backdrop for your Ceremony and Cocktail Hour and the Western Sky always provides a spectacular Sunset. Covington Farm's Hay Barn is air conditioned and heated, making it the ideal space to host an intimate or grand Reception. A floor to celing, gas Fireplace is the focal point of the Barn. The Center Aisle boasts a stunning Crystal Chandelier as well as 6 exquisite shabby chic chandeliers. The lean-to's on each side are lit with strings of bistro lights, complete with Edison bulbs for a wonderful intimate atmosphere. Each room is decorated with modern, farmhouse and antique furnishings. Hand Made Farm Tables and XBack Chairs are included. Covington Farm also has a splendid Bridal Suite, and a rustic, tastefully decorated Groom's Room.

Covington Farm is a full-service wedding venue that is available for Lakeside Ceremonies, and indoor, air conditioned Receptions. We also welcome Elopements. Our staff is always available to assist you with every step of planning your special day. We offer full service Wedding Planning as well as Day of Event Coordinating. We handle and setup of chairs for your Ceremony, as well as chairs and tables for your Reception. Covington Farm has a list of preferred Vendors, or we allows couples to bring in their own outside vendors to assist them with all of their wedding needs.
Other Services
Covington Farm provides several event items for the weddings we host. We have an extensive collection of candle sticks, candelabras with crystal bobeches, wreaths. We include aisle markers, and hanging mason jars. The Barn is furnished with antique furniture, as well as modern rustic furnishing for hosting you gift table, cake, food, and sign in table. We include a very unique, custom Bar inside the barn. We offer for your consideration, Charger, Plate, Flatware, and Glass. We have a voluminous collection of mismatched china and eclectic selection of colored glass, and crystal glass.

17 Reviews for Covington Farm Weddings

17 Covington Farm Weddings Reviews

D
Destinee

Getting married on 09/22/2019

Amazing!

Iam SOOOOO glad we chose Covington Farm for our wedding! Barbra , Bud & Lisa were absolutely AMAZING through everything. Barbra and Lisa were very responsive to messages , always checked on me & ... Read more when it came to the day of ... they were like my personal assistants ... Lisa kept checking on me , helping my family and was just soooo amazing. Lisa was the absolute best for the day of planning. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue for anyone who wants a fairy tail wedding. If i could redo the night , I would in a HEART BEAT ! Thank you to everyone at Covington Farm !

Samantha
Samantha Comey

Married on 06/08/2019

Perfection

Covington Farm is the perfect place to get married. Giant oak trees provide both shade and a beautiful backdrop for an outdoor ceremony. There’s almost always a breeze from the lake just beyond the ... Read more trees to help keep guests cool. The backporch is perfect for cocktail hour and was a big hit with the guests for pictures and hanging out when the sun went down. If you want a reception space that you want to fill with your own decor, you have that option. But if you prefer a space that isn’t empty and comes decorated, you have that option too! Anything we ordered for the reception was just an addition to an already gorgeous and decorated room. Took a lot of pressure off having to fill a giant space! Barbara and Lisa are both fantastic to work with. Barbara is available every step of the way for any questions you might have. Lisa was there every minute of the day before the wedding day and the wedding day itself; I didn’t have to worry about anything because of her. My wedding day went so smoothly and was everything I dreamed of!

R
Reesie

Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing beyond belief!

As I have been reflecting on our perfect day, I am completely overwhelmed and overjoyed that I was able to have my wedding at Covington. From the moment I saw the breathtaking barn peaking over the ... Read more rolling hills I knew this was my dream venue. I have never seen a wedding venue quite like Covington, and every time I visit I find more things I love. The owner and coordinator, Barbara and Lisa, are absolutely fantastic. They make every effort to make each and every wedding perfect for that couple. They are dedicated to putting the bride first, patient and fair with all vendors and guests, and devoted to continually making Covington a bride's dream venue. Little effort with decorating is needed for the bride/family because everything is so well thought out and beautiful there already, beautiful and spacious upstairs rooms for bridal party to get ready in, great location, easy to work with owners/workers. I cannot thank them enough for going above and beyond and will always have a special place for Covington in my heart.