Cowgirls Cakes and Catering, Inc

Bonne Terre, MO · View map

About Cowgirls Cakes and Catering, Inc

Cowgirls Catering and Cakes is a new business based on an old success. Our business is primarily focused on catering weddings both big and small. Click "Menu" for details. We can cater small private meals from 10 guests to weddings, corporate events, & holidays of 300 guests. We also offer custom specialty cakes/cupcakes and desserts. We service all of St. Francois County including Farmington, Desloge, Park Hills, Bonne Terre, Terre du Lac, Irondale, Doe Run, Potosi, Leadington, Leadwood, Valles Mines, De Soto, Festus, Bismarck, Caledonia.

2 Reviews for Cowgirls Cakes and Catering, Inc

2 Cowgirls Cakes and Catering, Inc Reviews

N
Nancy

Married on 07/30/2016

Cowgirls Cakes and Catering had the best tasting cakes around. Not only were the cakes delicious but they were beautiful. Read more Cowgirls Cakes and Catering had the best tasting cakes around. Not only were the cakes delicious but they were beautiful.

K
Kelly

Married on 07/30/2016

Cowgirl Cakes and Catering blew me away! The cake was absolutely beautiful and was the best tasting cake I HAVE EVER HAD! At the last minute I decided that I wanted a grooms cake, and without ... Read more hesitation, the ladies at Cowgirl Cakes and Catering created the most amazing grooms cake. When I think back to my wedding day, the cakes were definitely one of the best parts. I can't say enough about the quality of service that we received from Cowgirl Cakes and Catering!

Cowgirls Cakes and Catering, Inc FAQ