CR Socials Event Planning, LLC

35 CR Socials Event Planning, LLC Reviews

E
Eileen

Married on 06/27/2015

We did not work with Carissa other than our initial meeting as she had another wedding that day. Instead, we worked with one of her employees, Caitlin. Caitlin was excellent from start to finish. We ... Read more paid for just the day-of services, but it seemed that what Caitlin put into it was so much more. We communicated about everything we would need a week before the wedding. Because it was a wedding on private property, we needed someone to set up the tables as we envisioned them. Caitlin completely took care of it. She was at the rehearsal dinner. On the day of the wedding, she kept telling me to relax and that she took care of everything, which she did (she even reminded me not to walk down the aisle with hair elastics on my wrists!). At the reception, she was everywhere she needed to be in such an unassuming manner (and we probably don't even know half of what she did). She even cleared some of the table items for us before the wedding was over that she knew we wouldn't want to get damaged by the weather. Caitlin, we cannot thank you enough for making the day/night magical for us!

L
Lauren

Married on 06/20/2015

Carisa provided day-of-coordination at our wedding and she was fantastic! Extremely responsive, professional, courteous, and flexible. She made sure that everything ran smoothly, and it was so helpful ... Read more to have a point person for everything. I can't imagine what it would have been like without her, but I'd rather not imagine it. :-)

C
Colleen

Married on 04/18/2015

Carisa provided day of wedding services for our wedding on 4/18/2015 at the New England carousel museum. My only regret is not hiring her sooner! From start to finish Carisa was nothing but ... Read more professional and accommodating. She executed our decorations perfectly and the entire day was completely seamless. If anything went wrong, we certainly had no idea. We truly felt like guests at our wedding. We would recommend her without question to anyone throwing an event. Thank you so much for making our wedding better than we knew it could be!