Crabtree's Kittle House Restaurant and Inn

Chappaqua, New York · View map · Visit website

About Crabtree's Kittle House Restaurant and Inn

Crabtree's Kittle House Restaurant and Inn is a rustic wedding venue located in Westchester, New York. This cozy bed & breakfast was built in 1790 on Ivy Hill; today it is a farm-to-table restaurant and award-winning wine cellar. With many indoor and outdoor options, this venue combines sophisticated country charm with historic character to create an elegant and memorable setting for your big day!

Facilities and Capacity

Crabtree's Kittle House Restaurant and Inn provides two unique spaces to host your wedding, each with beautifully landscaped outdoor spaces and patios attached for wedding ceremonies and cocktail receptions. The Main Dining Room seats 120 guests, with additional seating in their Garden Room and Tap Room. The Carriage Room accommodates up to 225 guests.

Crabtree's Kittle House Restaurant and Inn offers many wedding-related services and will provide chairs, tables, a dancefloor, barware, glassware and linens. The venue is also available for engagement parties, bridal showers and rehearsal dinners. The wedding services they offer include:

• Accommodations
  • Setup
  • Transportation
  • Wireless internet

Cuisine

Crabtree's Kittle House Restaurant and Inn offers progressive American cuisine and a friendly, professional staff that will work closely with you to ensure that your day is everything you envisioned it to be. The catering services they offer include:

• Buffet
  • Plated
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Other Services

In addition to catering, Crabtree's Kittle House Restaurant and Inn also provides in-house bar services. These wedding bar services include:

• Bartender(s)
  • Signature drink
  • Specialty beer
  • Specialty wine

History

Since 1790, Crabtree's Kittle House Restaurant and Inn has functioned as many things, including a guesthouse, prohibition-era roadhouse, school, inn and restaurant. The house has been owned and operated by the Crabtree family since 1981, who have since renovated and restored it to its former glory. Since then, Crabtree's Kittle House Restaurant and Inn functions as a restaurant, private event and hospitality business.

157 Reviews for Crabtree's Kittle House Restaurant and Inn

157 Crabtree's Kittle House Restaurant and Inn Reviews

L
Featured
Lindsay

Married on 11/10/2017

I could not even begin to describe the absolutely beyond amazing experience I had with Crabtree's Kittle House. Everyday leading up to our big day, we were made to feel like nothing less than royalty. ... Read more When we first began our planning process, we were working with Tiffany who was amazing and completely understood our vision for our big day. After many months of working with her, she informed us that she would be leaving the Kittle House. At first we were nervous (especially being just over a month from our wedding at that point), but that worry proved to be very unnecessary. Kimberly Ann and Liz took over, and they made sure to make the transition as smooth as possible. Every trip that we had made before our big day, they just took amazing care of us, and definitely gave us an experience that we wouldn't have received had we chosen to get married anywhere else. On our wedding day, everyone was just as amazing as they were leading up to that day. I felt so special and every step of the day was so perfect with all their help. Liz did a wonderful job of assembling all the random thoughts I had to make everything perfect. And everyone else, the maitre d' Jessica, manager Joe, and everyone that makes up the whole Kittle House team, works together and worked with us so well that I couldn't have even dreamed of a better day.

Sam
Sam Schindelheim

Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing place for a wedding!

The wedding planning team at the Kittle House (Kimberly Ann, Kelly, Leo, Mario, Michael, Barbara and the rest of the staff) are an absolute dream to work with! Kimberly Ann was a breeze to work with- ... Read more responded to every email super fast, thought of things I never could have thought of that made the day extra special, and offered amazing suggestions. I love that their team is thoughtful and unpretentious, a true delight to work with throughout! They really had our best interests in their minds every step of the way. I got married Memorial Day weekend of this year in the downstairs atrium with around 150 guests and the Kittle House could not have done a better job. We loved every moment of the entire day. They had incredible attention to every detail that went into it, the service was impeccable throughout the process and the entire staff's true generosity to making this day so special for us were just some of the reasons we had such a wonderful experience planning our wedding here! They were even flexible when making last minute changes due to the weather literally 20 minutes before the ceremony. To top it all off- the food and wine were remarkable and Kimberly Ann, Leo, and Michael made sure my husband and I had some!!! We cannot say enough thank yous!!!

J
Jackie

Married on 06/16/2018

My daughter was just married this past weekend and I truly wish there were more than 5 stars. The entire staff was beyond great. Kimberly made the entire process painless. She responded so quickly on ... Read more any question I had and was always positive and calming. Leo was equally as positive and helpful. Everyone I delt with always had a smile, was pleasant and helpful. I have received such positive, beautiful comments from my guests on how fabulous the wedding was. My daughter and her husband were so very, very happy they chose The Crabtree Kittle House for their venue.