Craft Catering and Mobile Kitchen

Minneapolis, MN · View map

About Craft Catering and Mobile Kitchen

Today's wedding reception is defined by options. Couples' desire to customize every aspect of their wedding to make their big day completely unique, and the food is no exception. Craft Catering offers a variety of appetizers and signature entrees that are easily customized to meet your vision of the perfect wedding day.

Craft Catering's fresh and vibrant cuisine was born from our client's need for sustainable, high quality, yet not your typical catering alternatives.

Think of Craft Catering as a restaurant without walls. Craft Catering fulfills the daily catering needs of clients that deserve the very best. Whether your gathering is large or small, formal or informal, variety is a must to ensure everyone finds something to enjoy. Our chef's passion is to create exciting and visually driven cuisine using seasonal local fare.

Our experience event specialists will guide you not only on your menu and beverage planning, they will also offer event services by coordinating every detail. Craft Catering ensures that the expectations of a quality catered event are exceeded for each and every client.

1 Reviews for Craft Catering and Mobile Kitchen

1 Craft Catering and Mobile Kitchen Reviews

Michael
Michael

Married on 07/16/2016

My bride, Sarah and I used Craft Catering's services on our wedding day and we were absolutely blown away at the level of their quality professionalism and the AMAZING dining experience that was ... Read more provided! David Breen and his staff were all prompt, kind, easy to work with, and accommodating in every way! The food was prepared and delivered with style and in a timely manner. My wife and I had more compliments on the food that on anything else at our wedding, and we had a very decorated wedding! Our experience was like something from an elegant fairy tale. I highly recommend Craft Catering to anyone looking to have a magical experience like ours! They are easy to work with and pay very close attention to detail. Feel free to contact me for a personal testimony of my experience with this company and I contact them for more information on the events they cater. Thank you Craft Catering! We wouldn't have chosen anyone else for our catering needs!

Craft Catering and Mobile Kitchen FAQ