Crank-It-Up DJ

Hoffman, MN · View map

About Crank-It-Up DJ

Professional wedding DJ servicing Alexandria and the surrounding west central Minnesota area. I take pride in every show I do and every show is done professionally and personally by me.

4 Reviews for Crank-It-Up DJ

4 Crank-It-Up DJ Reviews

A
Amy

Married on 11/25/2017

Crank it up DJ went above and beyond. He played music for the ceremony, dinner and our dance that went all night. Very professional! He had everyone on the dance floor. I highly recommend Crank it up ... Read more FJ

User4786255

2+ years ago

Russ was very professional throughout the entire planning process. I received many compliments throughout the night regarding our awesome music. I have never seen the dance floor so full at any ... Read more wedding. The time he provided for kids to run around and dance was excellent. I would absolutely recommend Crank-It-Up DJ to anybody looking for a DJ for any occasion.

L
kristen

Married on 01/20/2007

Played a great selection of music. Provided dinner music as well as dance music. Music was loud enough for everyone to hear, but not so loud you had to scream to carry on a conversation. Made sure we ... Read more we got what we wanted for our wedding dance. Had a great pre-occasion survey for us to fill out to get an idea of what we were looking for.