Crave Catering Co.

Crofton, MD · View map · Visit website

About Crave Catering Co.

Crave Catering Co. is a professional full-service wedding and event catering service located in Crofton, Maryland. The owner of the company, Kevin J. Devine, has more than 20 years of experience in the culinary world, working in high volume corporate catering roles as well as serving as a site lead chef for another high volume wedding and event caterer in the 2000’s. Crave Catering Co. creates many different styles of cuisine, ranging from European, Indian, Middle Eastern and more.

Services Provided

Kevin J. Devine is dedicated to the deliverance of a premium service for his clients, providing full-service wedding catering options including delivery, setup, cleanup, cake cutting and servers, ensuring clients have a highly convenient experience. This Maryland-based catering service can also provide barware, china, flatware, glassware and linens. In addition, Crave Catering Co. allows clients to avail of the following services:

• Buffet
  • Hors d’oeuvres
  • Plated meals
  • Tapas
  • Tastings

4 Reviews for Crave Catering Co.

4 Crave Catering Co. Reviews

S
Sue Cordner

Married on 02/28/2019

Food was out of this world

Our company heard of Crave Catering from the web. So we contacted them to host our annual holiday luncheon. We chose the Italian Buffet. Which was Grilled Chicken Alfredo, Spinach, Meatball ... Read more Parmigiano, Grilled sausage w/peppers and a wine sauce. Asparagus w. prosciutto & lemon. The homemade bread was such an added touch. Salad. The food was off the chart. Can't wait for our next holiday luncheon to see what Crave Catering will have in store for us.

A
Allan H. Gray

Married on 12/01/2018

Outstanding

I have found them to amazingly professional and attentive. The food fit what I needed and my guest wanted to use them for future events for themselves. Read more I have found them to amazingly professional and attentive. The food fit what I needed and my guest wanted to use them for future events for themselves.

J
Jimmy Harris

Married on 09/12/2015

Outstanding service!!

Amazing staff and service! Will certainly recommend this vendor to our friends Read more Amazing staff and service! Will certainly recommend this vendor to our friends