Craven Farm Inc.

Snohomish, WA · View map

About Craven Farm Inc.

Set deep in the heart of the Snohomish Valley, Craven Farm is the premier farm wedding destination, located on a quiet country road at the base of Lord's Hill. Country charm greets you as your enter the farm. Authentic country barns, open fields in their seasonal splendor and groomed gardens surround the wedding barn.

Craven Farm Inc. offers the perfect blend of country charm and sophisticated elegance. A mountain vista and floral gardens surround the farm, adding to the captivating and romantic setting for your special event. In the summertime, hot air balloons dance across the sky and skydivers land gracefully in the fields surrounding our farm. The hush of the valley's quiet afternoons along with beautiful sunsets create the perfect setting for memories that will last a lifetime. Our charming wedding barn, decorated with twinkling ceiling lights and silverwood walls is an enchanting venue for your wedding ceremony and/or reception. The simple beauty of the interior enables you to dress it up or down to fit your theme and decor. No matter what you imagine your wedding to be, our staff is committed to turning your dream into reality.

15 Reviews for Craven Farm Inc.

15 Craven Farm Inc. Reviews

J
Jasmine

Married on 08/11/2018

I loved having my wedding at Craven. We looked at 16 venues total and this one was by far my favorite. We had tons of kids at the wedding so it was great to have a play area. There was so many ... Read more different spaces to work with and the cravens are just swell. I also loved all of the rental options at the venue!

E
Elisa

Married on 08/28/2016

Craven Farm checked all the boxes for us, from availability, flexibility on rentals, size of venue and had great recommended vendors for catering etc. Judy and Mark were a pleasure to work with and ... Read more our wedding came out beautifully at the farm.

A
Amber

Married on 08/12/2016

I was SOOO impressed with Mark and Judy at Craven Farm. They are flexible, considerate and professional. Mark has a very "Can DO" attitude and was there when we needed him. When our caterer was no ... Read more where to be found 4 - 5 hours AFTER he was supposed to show up Mark was on the phone helping me call him and leave messages about what was going on! Mark even offered to help us find back up day of catering and was ready to tend bar himself if needed. Thankfully our caterer had decided to do his prep work off site and eventually showed up. But Mark really helped keep us at ease feeling like our wedding reception would happen no matter what! And the venue is just beautiful! I loved how the little sparkle lights in the barn are included, looks amazing at night.