Cravens Videography

Somerset, KY · View map · Visit website

About Cravens Videography

Cravens Videography is a professional wedding film studio in Somerset, Kentucky. Founders Ryan Cravens and Austin Barron offer over 14 years’ combined experience and skill to create the perfect keepsake of your special day. They work with couples to learn about their love stories, and preserve the moments of emotion that make your wedding one of a kind. Whether you’re planning a simple ceremony or a grand wedding celebration, Cravens Videography will make your day’s love and beauty last a lifetime.

Cravens Videography provides a variety of wedding packages to meet the needs of every couple. Ryan and Austin will meet with you for a personal consultation to discuss your wedding day timeline, your ideal budget, and your overall vision for the day. They will then create a package to meet your exact needs. Cravens Videography offers all day coverage by two videographers and a variety of high-definition delivery options.

8 Reviews for Cravens Videography

8 Cravens Videography Reviews

Tiffany
Tiffany Miller

Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful Work

Cravens Videography is seriously amazing! They were recommended to us by the bridal boutique I received my dress and I am so glad they did! Ryan is very personable but professional at the same time ... Read more and his work is awesome! Videographers can often be very expensive for what you get but with Cravens Videography it is worth every penny! We received a 4 minute highlight video. This video captures the highlights of the day perfectly and makes me cry ever time I watch it. It seriously looks like a movie you'd see on TV! We also receive a ceremony video that has the day in a more detailed view. I am so glad we went with Cravens Videography and highly recommend them!

L
Landyn

Married on 10/20/2018

Gorgeous video!

Ryan and his team are simply the best. Their work is absolutely stunning and is completed in a timely manner! Would recommend them to anyone! Read more Ryan and his team are simply the best. Their work is absolutely stunning and is completed in a timely manner! Would recommend them to anyone!!!

A
Allison Hill

Married on 06/23/2018

Cravens Videography

I would totally recommend Cravens Videography! They are so talented, helpful, and very easy to work with. I will get to relive our wedding day over and over again thanks to them! ❤️ Book them, you ... Read more won’t regret it 🙂