CraziCakes

Goodlettsville, TN · View map

About CraziCakes

Located in Middle Tennessee & here to help you plan a masterpiece for your special event. Please view our photo gallery & flavor page or contact us with your ideas. Already know what you're looking for? Great! Place an order on our website & we'll call to confirm & answer any questions within hours. We're excited & honored to be part of your special day!

25 Reviews for CraziCakes

25 CraziCakes Reviews

C
Cerae

Married on 10/20/2018

Julie makes all my kid’s birthday cakes and she never disappoints. Her cakes are truly a work of art and they taste great too. We look forward to her creativeness every year and can’t wait to see the ... Read more the end result. Our ideas + her vision= Returning clients.

M
Morgan

Married on 10/20/2018

Great Cake- Great Experience

Julie & Crazicakes were wonderful to work with! The tasting was so fun. She took a picture of us and let us try multiple flavors. She is very easy to talk with and discuss ideas and is quick to ... Read more communicate with you in case you change your mind about your wedding/cake vision. She called the week of my wedding to check and make sure everything was going well and to confirm details, which I loved. And, most importantly, the cake was DELICIOUS! Multiple guests asked about where it was from and commented on how tasty it was. I highly recommend Crazicakes!

C
Camille

Married on 06/23/2018

Splended service... Goes above and beyond. Always satisified with julie's service. She is stuck with me. She has flavors that you will not find anywhere else. It's worth every dime. Very creative. You ... Read more YOU CAN TRUST HER WITH HER IMAGINATION IF YOU TELL HER A STORY SHE CAN PUT IT ON THE CAKE.