Cream 'n Sugar - A Bath Confectionery

Tempe, AZ · View map

About Cream 'n Sugar - A Bath Confectionery

Welcome to my little Bath Sweet Shoppe!

Three of my favorite things; baking, crafting and making bath treats have sweetly blended here in my deliciously fun shoppe that I call "cream 'n sugar".

I live in the Arizona desert and have won a few awards for my bath delights so decided to share them with the world here on etsy.

I adore creating gorgeous, luxurious, luscious, whimsical, pampering, aromatic bath bombs, bubble bars and solid sugar scrubs to enjoy while diving in to moments of leisure. Mine are like none you have seen before. <3

I am especially interested in working with brides and creating custom packages as gifts and favors designed especially to match your wedding themes. I often use vintage laces, trims and trinkets for my packaging. I enjoy incorporating heirloom pieces in to my creations (like that single costume earring of your Grandma's that you can't bear to part with- I can give it a new home).

Please take a moment to browse my portfolio:

Now, take a deep breath with me and stroll through my confectionery and find a treat to bring out your (and your giftees) inner sweetness.

I look forward to bringing some luxury and delight in to your world.

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

Cream 'n Sugar - A Bath Confectionery FAQ