Creamy Creations

Callaway, Minnesota · View map · Visit website

About Creamy Creations

Creamy Creations of Callaway, Minnesota specializes in cheesecake and other dessert items for weddings and other special occasions. Fresh ingredients are at the heart of each creation and include items such as a Turtle Cheesecake, White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake and other delicious desserts. Each sweet treat is made from scratch, tasting as scrumptious as it looks.

Products Offered

This business offers consultations, tastings and private tastings to ensure the cheesecake, cheesecake bites or other desserts are melt-in-your mouth fantastic. Additionally, Creamy Creations provides delivery to your wedding event for added convenience. Choose from an array of desserts, including cheesecakes, cookies, cupcakes, pies, tarts, biscotti, kuchen or dessert buffet for a memorable taste experience. Fresh ingredients are used in making the desserts, which include the following specialty cheesecakes:

• White Chocolate Raspberry

17 Creamy Creations Reviews

Featured
User5426167

2+ years ago

Cheesecake was amazing! We order 4 types of cheesecake bites for our wedding reception, everyone loved them, we only had about a dozen left over that we took home and enjoyed after the wedding. We had ... Read more a small 6' cheesecake made just for the two of us, again amazing! We liked that she offered a variety of cheesecake flavors and was flexible with delivery and very reasonably priced. We will definitely be making future orders. Thanks again for being part of our day. SO GOOD

Alisha
Alisha Nord - Donnelly

Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing! Great to work with!

Timely and detailed! Great to work with and very flexible when it came to me changing my mind and asking questions! I would recommend them for any event! Read more Timely and detailed! Great to work with and very flexible when it came to me changing my mind and asking questions! I would recommend them for any event!

C
Chelsea

Married on 06/28/2019

Our experience was exceptional!!

Creamy Creations has the best cheesecake (desserts) there is. The service we received was absolutely wonderful. Erica was available at any time and even allowed us to come out to her shop and get many ... Read more different samples of cheesecake. This allowed us to pinpoint our exact favorites! The cheesecake comes packaged perfectly in boxes and is unbelievablably fresh! I give this place a 5++ star rating!! We received countless compliments on our dessert cheesecake. Do not hesitate to book with Creamy Creations for your special event. Thank you Erica @ Creamy Creations for contributing to making our wedding unforgettable!