Create The Moment Travel

New York, New York · View map

About Create The Moment Travel

Create the Moment Travel is a travel agency located in New York, New York that provides services to couples throughout the country. The company specializes in helping couples plan for destination trips around the globe at places such as Mexico, Hawaii, Alaska, Europe, the South Pacific, Bahamas and the Caribbean.

Create the Moment Travel offers high-quality service options to each couple. The team is highly flexible and has helped couples customize plans that range from simple to extravagant. The real value for couples is the saved time and energy they receive as well as the added value they gain during their trip. Create the Moment also offers catered options for those with special needs such as autism, limited mobility or the need to travel with a service dog. Additionally, the following travel types are specialties of Create the Moment:

• Destination

26 Reviews for Create The Moment Travel

26 Create The Moment Travel Reviews

RAMONA LORRAINE

Married on 12/18/2018

Absolutely Exciting! Jus t be as calm as can be and trust in the process. It will all work out beyond your sweetest dreams. Read more Absolutely Exciting! Jus t be as calm as can be and trust in the process. It will all work out beyond your sweetest dreams.

Ray

Married on 10/29/2017

The wedding party really appreciated how organized everything was before the wedding. It reduced the stress for both me and my husband. We knew we could totally rely on her. She knew the things we ... Read more needed to prep in order to make things go smoothly every step of the way. She is very proactive and had great questions for us. We missed so many little details that she brought up. Helped us prepare better ahead of time. She worked with all our vendors (DJ, photographer, florist) on coordinating the day-of schedule, so we did not need to correspond with all the different parties. During the wedding, we didn't have to deal with the vendors at all. All of this allowed us to really be fully present and enjoy the special moment with our community. Another major props is that we had an aggressive schedule and she kept us on time! Finally, she also made sure my husband and I got to eat and drink. This was such a nice gesture and surprising since our friends who have gotten married basically said don't even expect to have time to eat at your own wedding. Several guests came up to us and asked "Who is the lady with the clipboard? She is really organized." That should tell you what a great job Connie did, when even the guests are taking note.

Rachel

Married on 05/13/2017

Connie is seriously the sweetest and my saving grace! She is SO organized and was always on top of things. She constantly checked in throughout the whole planning and answered every question I had and ... Read more and gave valuable recommendations. Connie executed everything perfectly on our wedding day and went above and beyond to make sure things went smoothly. My husband and I were worry-free on the day and were able to take in every moment! My husband was more and more impressed as the day went by. We were both so grateful for them especially at the end of the night when the wedding was over and we were starving.. we came up to our hotel room and found our food already packed and waiting for us to devour! She covered every little detail possible. She came highly recommended and I too would recommend her.