Creating Extraordinary Weddings and Events

Sonoma, California · Visit website

About Creating Extraordinary Weddings and Events

Creating Extraordinary Weddings and Events is a wedding and event planning business based in Sonoma, California, that serves the Sonoma and Napa Valley areas as well as Northern California. The owner, Rie, has over 20 years of experience in the wedding planning industry. She values unique celebrations and is truly passionate about planning inspirational and creative events. Rie and her team at Creating Extraordinary Weddings and Events doesn’t want to just plan your special day, they want to help you create an extraordinary experience for you and your guests at your wedding.

Creating Extraordinary Weddings and Events specializes in planning and coordinating Wine Country, seaside, country and outdoor weddings in the Sonoma and Napa Valleys. Their wedding planning services include budget analysis, event design, guest list creation and vendor referrals. They also offer day-of coordination, partial and full planning services.

12 Reviews for Creating Extraordinary Weddings and Events

12 Creating Extraordinary Weddings and Events Reviews

F
Featured
Felicia Stafford

Married on 05/25/2019

Positive Experience

We hired Rie for our wedding in May. It was definitely one of the best decisions we made. She listened to what we wanted. When it came to the big day, she was on it. She was very helpful and made sure ... Read more sure everything ran smoothly.I was very pleased with her help and knowledge. I would highly recommend creating extraordinary weddings and events.

C
Charlie Toledo- Suscol Intertribal Council

Married on 11/03/2018

Imaginative and hardworking for non-wedding event

Rie is imaginative and extremely hard working making sure everything is in order. She is a delight to create events with and is very reliable. I have worked with her on this non-wedding event for 12 ... Read more years and she is organized, has amazing work plans and is innovative in strategies for fund raising.

D
D willis

Married on 08/12/2018

Incredibly creative and organized

My husband and I were so fortunate to have Rie help us with planning our wedding last year. She is so creative, has the most amazing way of staying organized, and is so resourceful when figuring out ... Read more multiple options or ways to do something. She helped us stay within our budget and we felt like we ended up having the most beautiful, unique, and memorable day. She wears many hats and is extremely reliable. I don’t know how we would have done it without her! I highly, highly recommend!