Creations by Brenda

Gainesville, VA · View map

About Creations by Brenda

After years of hard work and dedication, we have earned the trust and respect of both our clients and vendors. Whether it's a casual outdoor event or a lavish ballroom wedding, we have the expertise to assist you every step of the way. From event planning to gift ideas, we can and will do it all to satisfy our customers. As a result, a high percentage of our business comes from repeat customers and referrals.

We do not believe in "cookie cutter" events. We know that when it comes to your life celebrations, one size does not fit all. Our philosophy is that each client is unique and each event is special. Our customers' needs are of the utmost importance to us. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs.

51 Reviews for Creations by Brenda

51 Creations by Brenda Reviews

J
J. Haines

Married on 06/08/2019

From Another Point of View

I worked with Brenda as another vendor, being the wedding photographer. Brenda was always quick to respond to any questions I had, never minded tackling any situation that arose and was very ... Read more personable and accommodating. She truly was a team player and I really enjoyed working with her. She made everything less stressful, more manageable, and fun. Her work is top notch and I don't see why you would want anyone else with you for your big day. If you are ever looking for a wedding coordinator/planner, please look no further. You will not regret your decision.

K
Kara

Married on 05/11/2019

LOVE her! Best wedding decision I made

Brenda was nothing short of AMAZING. She helped make my wedding day absolutely perfect. It went so smoothly thanks to her and I had NO stress throughout the entire day. I was actually able to enjoy my ... Read more day with friends and family and my husband!! I don’t know what I would’ve done if I didn’t have Brenda as my coordinator. She’s very professional and personable, and now I consider her a friend!! I HIGHLY recommend to have her as your wedding coordinator. You won’t regret it!!

M
Monica Lambert

Married on 02/02/2019

100% Satisfied!

Creation by Brenda did such a great job with our wedding, we have also used her services for planning our baby showers, Quinceaneras, and, have recommended her to all our friends and family. Brenda is ... Read more so creative and does a wonderful job of bringing our vision to life!