Creations By Christine Events

Waldwick, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Creations By Christine Events

Creations By Christine Events, a wedding planning business based in Waldwick, New Jersey, has been carefully researching and planning couples' weddings for over 20 years. The team of passionate planners begins by viewing your ceremony, reception, or rehearsal dinner as a blank canvas and then works closely with you to plan every detail to make sure your finished product is a masterpiece. With the team’s extensive experience planning hundreds of special events and their close relationship with local businesses, couples are able to experience a carefully planned and personalized wedding ceremony and celebration.

Creations By Christine Events can provide day-of coordination, partial planning, or full planning for a variety of wedding styles from casual to elegant. The team has the goal of always trying to exceed each couple’s expectations. One way they can help do that is by providing a variety of services, including the following and more:

• Site selection

L
Featured
Linda

Married on 05/28/2016

Omg Creations by Christine is by far the best. This is the second wedding she has done for me. The first was a home wedding outside with 200 ppl. I would highly recommend Christine. All of the vendors ... Read more were absolutely wonderful and very reasonable. I feel like she is part of our family now. Christine guides you through each step of the wedding. Do not hesitate to use her, her staff is also just as wonderful. Thank you Linda White

J
Joanne Panicucci

Getting married on 10/19/2019

I can't wait to hire Christine next year for another daughter's wedding!

Because of Christine and her assistant, Gina, my husband and I were able to completely enjoy our daughter's wedding! We were in such good, capable hands the whole day! Read more Because of Christine and her assistant, Gina, my husband and I were able to completely enjoy our daughter's wedding! We were in such good, capable hands the whole day!

E
Elena

Married on 04/18/2019

Best wedding planner. Period.

Words cannot do justice to the value, love, care and thought that Christine put into EVERY single aspect of our wedding. From her attention to detail, to going to bat on your behalf, to recommending ... Read more the best vendors, she was unbelievable from start to finish. We put our wedding together in less than 8 months, and because of Christine, we were never stressed!! On the actual day, the moment her team arrived to the very end of the night, she made sure we took in the important moments, and didn't have to think about the details because she handled EVERYTHING! I wish I could get married again, just so that I can work with her. Whether you are looking at planning a wedding, or any other type of event, I cannot recommend Christine and her staff enough. She is one-of-kind, and the love and passion she brings can be felt in every single detail. Christine - we love you and are BEYOND grateful for all you did and continue to do for us