CREATIONS BY DEBBIE

Nashville, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About CREATIONS BY DEBBIE

Located in Nashville, Tennessee, CREATIONS BY DEBBIE is a wedding florist and décor provider. We can design arrangements in any style. Our most popular styles include: Romantic, tropical, country, classic, modern, rustic, and vintage. Our Award winning designers can create every aspect of floral designs for your entire wedding! Product offerings include flower crowns, corsages, Custom silk designs, table arrangements, bouquets, flower petals, single flowers, and altar décor. CREATIONS BY DEBBIE wants to make couples’ wedding floral dreams into a reality!

CREATIONS BY DEBBIE has been around for more than 30 years and therefore has the art of decorating venues down to a science. Their mission is to do all of the planning for flowers and decorations so that couples can spend time focusing on other things. The décor options include canopies, draping, candelabras, and columns. Services include:

• Consultations
  • Event design
  • Venue visits
  • Setup
  • Delivery
  • Take down and retrieval

Contact us today to schedual a wedding consulation at our Nashville showroom!

615-834-1700

90 Reviews for CREATIONS BY DEBBIE

90 CREATIONS BY DEBBIE Reviews

Savannah
Featured
Savannah

Married on 06/29/2019

So professional, versatile, and kind!

Creations by Debbie came highly recommended to me by my wedding venue because they had so many good reviews, and they did not disappoint. I chose them because I was getting married in a historic ... Read more church that had strict regulations on candles and I wanted some on the altar. Debbie provided beautiful candles as well as flowers for the day of, and gave all of my wedding pictures that beautiful pop of color that they needed. I did not always know how to verbally state what I wanted, but they put my vision to life and I loved it all! Debbie and her team were responsive to emails and met with me multiple times to ensure we were on the same page about every little detail. They are kind and wonderful!

P
Patricia Brink

Married on 05/26/2019

Mother of the Bride

I am a visual person and needed to see how the florals would look for my daughter's wedding and reception. Debbie was so understanding of what my daughter and I wanted everything to look like, and she ... Read more she so patient with us. She met with me three times and layed out how everything would look. We received so many compliments on the flowers that the bridesmaids carried and on the many arrangements at the reception. Debbie was a dream to deal with, and I highly recommend her!

W
Whitney Lloyd

Married on 05/24/2019

Amazing !!!!!

Mrs. Debbie is such a sweet person! She made my special day so gorgeous and she was so hands on, she went above and beyond through out all the changes. I would recommend her and her team to anyone! ... Read more anyone! Thank you!!!