Creations by Mylez Edward

Tampa, FL · View map

About Creations by Mylez Edward

Creations by Mylez Edward is a Floral, wedding, and event decor company specializing in flowers, theme parties, lighting draping, event design and event and wedding planning/design. Not the everyday florist, Mylez offers style and substance with a cutting edge, hip attitude and a moderate pricing structure. Located in Tampa's SOHO district, at 2602 W Azeele street, Tampa, Fl 33609. We take a special interest in each of our guests so that you can understand the luxury that you deserve just for being you! Our events take you to the top. Check out our reviews and contact us at 813-872-7500 or www.creationsbymylezedward.com

36 Reviews for Creations by Mylez Edward

36 Creations by Mylez Edward Reviews

J
Jada

Married on 12/09/2017

I am literally tearing up just thinking about how gorgeous, stunning, beautiful and fabulous our wedding was. Mylez really took our vision and made it something even beyond what we had hoped for!I ... Read more got my wedding pictures yesterday and as I looked at the intricate details of Mylez’s design, I was blown away all over again! Mylez is HIGHLY recommended!! Love him!!

S
Shannon

Married on 11/18/2017

Mylez is truly amazing! He created an absolutely stunning space for us to have our wedding. He took a blank slate of a courtyard, and turned it into a gorgeous southern garden wedding! He did a ... Read more phenomenal job of picking out the flowers, draperies, furniture, and everything in between that made our wedding look incredible. He was so easy to work with, once we had a theme and color scheme, he ran with it. He took such a weight off my shoulders that I didn't have to think about any of the details of the decor or flowers because he had it completely under control. He truly is an design & decor genius!

S
Steve

Married on 06/18/2016

Mylez did all of the flowers and centerpieces for our wedding. Everything that he put together for us was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! The finished product that we received was fuller and more beautiful than ... Read more than I remembered from our meetings. Mylez thought of every finishing detail even down to providing a finishing touch to our gift table. When meeting with him were weren't exactly sure what we wanted, and he had plenty of options for us to look at so we could narrow down what we liked. We ended up going with the candelabra centerpieces, some with feathers and some with the lampshade look. They came out perfect, and the flameless candles he used looked very realistic. The addition of the flameless candles was very nice since our venue didn't allow real candles. Mylez was very patient with us and even helped us make modifications to our selections to fit our budget. He also worked with us on modifying quantities of centerpieces as we got our RSVP's back and came to a final guest/table count. Finally, on the big day Jenna personally delivered our bridesmaid bouquets to our hotel room to make sure that our bridesmaids had their bouquets for all of our photos. Mylez also checked with me after he set up everything to make sure that I was happy with it. After our reception he took down everything, so we didn't have to worry about anything after our exciting and exhausting day. I would highly recommend Creations by Mylez Edward. He will make the process easy and stress-free for you. Thank you so much Mylez!