Creations Cakes

Pleasanton, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Creations Cakes

Creations Cakes LLC is an experienced custom cake shop located in Pleasanton, Texas. They’re honored to be a part of one of the most important days of your life, by designing your dream wedding cake. Their goal is to create a beautiful and delicious cake for you and your loved ones, but at an affordable price. Creations Cakes LLC looks forward to bringing your vision to life, whether you want something traditional and elegant, or wild and dramatic.

Experience
Susie Martinez, the owner and designer of this unique cake shop, has been a part of the wedding industry since 1996. She’s taken many classes throughout the years to learn the art of cake decorating. Susie, along with her staff, recognize that your wedding cake is the focal point of your reception, so they will work hard to ensure it reflects your personality and style.

This full-service bakery offers complimentary consultations so you can test out their mouthwatering cake, and discuss your ideas and vision for your big day. Their experienced team will guide you through the design process, and make sure your cake represents the mood and ambiance of your celebration. They'll use high-quality ingredients and attention to detail to make your one-of-a-kind confection. Additional services include:

• Delivery

Featured
Carina Osuna

Married on 06/01/2019

Phenomenal!

Creations Cakes did a phenomenal job creating our Bride and Grooms cakes for our wedding day. The biggest things I was looking for was quality in both taste and appearance! I know how difficult it can ... Read more be to create a cake that is both and creations cakes did just that! Susie and Sally were both sweet as can be and were easily reachable in communication. I wouldn't have wanted any other place to create our cakes! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Mallory
Mallory Yelverton

Getting married on 05/23/2020

Delicious and Innovative

DELICIOUS! That is one word to describe the flavors that Creations Cakes has. I felt very comfortable and that every little detail was paid attention to. Some of the nicest people I have met and I ... Read more cannot wait to see what they create on my wedding day!

J
Jamye Rogers

Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely wonderful

Our wedding cake was absolutely amazing! It was everything we had envisioned and more! Read more Our wedding cake was absolutely amazing! It was everything we had envisioned and more!